Dune Expansion Splash Screens

But if it swallowed up some of the AI planes, I would just celebrate the performance boost from the lesser traffic! Lol

2 Likes

I also do not care for some of the Splash screens, but just choose to ignore them.

MSFS is NOT a Splash Screen generator, and one splash screen is as good as any other.

Just Ignore them, and move on.

Are you really getting upset by a Splash Screen ?

2 Likes

Dude, it breaks immersion!

1 Like

Almost as bad as tiles popping in, LOD issues, ATC drop outs, Snow, Weather, model matching…

A lot less than sitting in front of a Computer, thinking that you are in a fully Immersive flying experience.

How can a Splash Screen break your flying Immersion – your not even close to flying when they pop up !!!

or am I missing the point here, and this has become a Sarcasm thread ?

1 Like

My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek when I wrote that.

Sounds like you are trying to WORM out of your previous statement ? :bug:

1 Like

Anyone any idea where they are or what their names are ?

I searched and could not find any images that looked like the Dune Loading Splash Screen images.

Are they sent LIVE when on is loading , because if you are not connected to the Internet when starting/running MSFS, you do NOT get the Splash (Dune) Loading screens.

Instead you seem to get a GENERIC Default screen throughout the whole loading process. (Boring)

So I would assume that FLO is stopping them from loading by altering the UI code that gets them from the MS servers. ?

1 Like

The Dune update is optional.
I can’t fathom why a splash screen would cause such angst.

1 Like

Because you cannot please some people - there will always be something they feel is their right to complain about – but if it is only about Game Splash screen, they probably get the minimal attention they deserve.

2 Likes

I’ll never argue that it isn’t their right to complain. But what purpose does it serve, except their own?

Dude, it breaks immersion!

See CM response here: