Duplicate Waypoints on Select Screen (Not sure if Beta related)

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?
Yes - problem still occurs with clean Community folder

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Several waypoints (NATHN for example) are duplicated 2x and sometimes 3x in my entries when I add them into the FMC. I’m in the beta, but I’m not sure if this problem was introduced because I’m in the beta or for some other reason. It happens on all aircraft (Longitude, TBM, A320 see screenshots). I have removed all mods but the problem persists. As you can see below, these are EXACT duplicates, not duplicates like in the case where one is in the USA and another is overseas, which I understand is common.

I was hoping someone could test their setup by entering NATHN as a waypoint to see if it is duplicated on their system as well. If it is then it’s a bug, and if not then something is wrong with my setup. I’m not using Navigraph and never have used it.

Thanks for your help.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Enter NATHN as a Waypoint

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I thought it might be related to loading the inibuilds version of KLAX since the NATHN waypoint is near that airport, but I deinstalled that and still have the same problem.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Others on the AVSIM forum have reported the behavior

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

This is a quote from one of the responders: “I am in the beta and just tried it with the PMS50 GTN and only get 1 waypoint. But I’m using Navigraph. The problem seems to be with the default navdata only. That’s probably why no one else reported it, most people use Navigraph. You should report it on the official forums.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.