DVDs for the flight simulator

I own the dvds to every Microsoft flight simulator made ; why can I not have them for this one?
I am a 70 year old retired person who only has wireless internet on my oklahoma farm. I purchased
the best flite sim at microsoft store I could get; I have been trying to download the sim ever since it was released with no luck.

You can purchase it via disks:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-2020-Premium/dp/B08D193VQT/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=flight+simulator+2020&qid=1598453837&sr=8-1
But I don’t know if it still requires download or not. For sure it will require a constant internet to have the graphics quality you can see usually.

I have DVD version. 10 discs, takes many hours to install. When ready, You will be directed to download around 1 GByte before You can start the program. For running the program, You will have to mount the first DVD into your drive. When started, you will be forced to download another 20 GByte containing the premium deluxe aircrafts and airports along with other updates. I’m not shure DVD version is better than download version. Nice greetings from another 70 years old retired person from my farm in Hungary.

Tyvm for your responce; would love to here any help or advice from you.

Ok, fastblue, but You should know, my title “Tech Alpha Insider” is a little bit exaggerated; I’m just a few weeks in front of You. If You have a question, ask. Probably I know something I can respond. :thinking:

smiles ok ty

hello I bought MSFS to premium deluxe by downloading 100 gigabits OR 50 hours of loading!
I would like by financial supplement to have the software in CD form how then do without repurchasing a new license

I don’t think that’s possible.

You bought the digital version so you don’t get the physical disks.

Copy it away on a external hard disk if you don’t want to have the risk of redownloading it (e.g. when changing you PC, etc.)

1 Like

One perfect solution is Acronis SW.

I do some required backups as need and can with minutes restore complet disk without problems.

1 Like

Install files on DVD please. Or pay us every time we need to download the game from scratch just to reinstall. Be happy to pay for it or download it once.

Ehhh …be careful one scratch will cause errors. Just download plus you get the updates in real-time.