EA Release: Working Title G3X Touch Discussion Thread

Perfect, thank you.
I have expected all buttons on the FMS to be inop. That button does not close the menu, correct?

Does anyone know how to open the menu for the MFD? When I click the menu button it opens on the PFD, but I can’t seem to change any settings on the MFD. Also, is there any way to toggle vertical weather radar?

How did you get the settings to apply to the MFD? No matter what I do I can’t get nexrad to show up anywhere but the PFD.

the MFD is not live-active, and only remembers “uses” the last setting state of the PDF on exiting the plane to the main menu.
As the mod is in early release state, this is the best we have for now.

Personally for me, i always exit the plane with North Up, no Topo or Weather, keeping the MFD screen clear.
During flight, I use the the PDF with Track Up and Weather on

Ah ok. Thank you. Do you know if there’s any vertical radar yet?

Since it’s not in the listing of available features of the mod, no.

First of all, many thanks for this mod. I love it!

However, I find the MFD to be way too bright, especially at night, and there’s no way to tone down the brightness in the Cub Crafter, which is my airplane of choice.

Is it only me? Or is there perhaps a way to dim the MFD which I haven’t been able to figure out?

I just tried this out in the VL3, and everything seems to work correctly except picking which way the map is oriented. Regardless of what I choose, the map is stuck on Track Up.

This is a great mod. Beginner Question: Is there a way to display the EIS info (MAN, RPMs, Fuel Levels, etc) on the display that is in front of the pilot? I can only see that info over on the co-pilot’s screen. (I’m flying in the VL - 3 if that matters in answering?)

Thanks,

-Joe

1 Like

thank you for the mod, it is a great improvement.

One question, how does one bring up the Autopilot screen? Sometimes it shows up randomly, but I cant get it to turn on on purpose.

Click on the top bar where you see the annunciators like NAV and ALT etc. That brings up AP control.

The VL3 915 mod does exactly that, I asked in that thread how it was done, because it may be more specific to the plane than the panel. I’m a noob at modifying planes in FS2020. I’d like to have the EIS on the primary flight display on the stock VL3 as well.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

My pleasure.

1 Like

Do you know a way to get the map to show anything other than Track Up? It doesn’t matter what I choose, the map still shows Track Up, as seen in the attached pic. As you can see by the magenta track indicator, I’m facing almost due south, but the map says North Up.

1 Like

I reported this on the Working Title GitHub page some time ago, and it was flagged as a bug.
Is this what you’re seeing too?

Exactly! (Plus a few more characters so that the forum will let me answer…)

This is one I am excited about.
Any chance you could include enhanced touch features for those of us using MultiTouch monitors?

Thanks. Were they able to tell you how to do it?

We have released an updated version of this pre-release that brings it into full compatability with Sim Update 2:

https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/download/gx-v0.1.0-dev4/workingtitle-gx-v0.1.0-dev4.zip

Regarding the track-up issue, yeah, we’ll have a fix for that in our next full update, which I hope to have out by the end of the year if everything goes well.

1 Like