[Early Access] GSX Pro for MSFS by FSDreamTeam

Here is a YouTube short with GSX Pro in use at FSimStudios’ Edmonton International Airport.

More preview videos to come, including live use of GSX Pro on Friday’s stream at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT, when we check out WFSS’ Shanghai - Beijing - Hong Kong airports.

1 Like

FSDreamTeam’s GSX Pro has just released for $29 USD

It was a ----- to download, but it works quite well and is highly customizable for PC! There is a lite version for Xbox in the Marketplace.

It is free to use at any FSDreamTeam airport that you own. You need to pay when you want to use it at any other airports.

Check out my demo of the Follow Me truck!

More videos to come!

3 Likes

Happy GSX Pro Day!!!

1 Like

have only ctd since i downloaded it

4 Likes

Is this on Xbox or PC only?

1 Like

It’s not in the Marketplace, so it’s PC-only for the moment. I’m not read into all of this, but I do believe that they are planning on doing an Xbox version.

3 Likes

PC only right now. There will be a lite version for Xbox coming to the Marketplace eventually.

4 Likes

Does anyone know how to get registered for GSX Pro forums? It’s been 3 days and it still says my account has not been approved. smh.

1 Like

Same here! I think they are very busy! I need to request Iran Air as a livery! Hope they do it. They have lots of airlines in there but unfortunately nothing from Iran. In addition I think they need to have the following options:

• Add a Simbrief Import button so you don’t have to exit and restart Couatl everytime you start a new flight
  • Ask for the stairs to be removed rather than automatically remove them once the boarding is completed.

Of course I would love better coordination with Fenix but I am happy for now as long as they can add Iran Air’s livery there :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re definitely swamped with new forum accounts, dealing with issues and responding to people in their forums and outside their forums. Unfortunately, I don’t have any information about their support.

As seen as in Jetsimpilots video there seem to be some minor visual glitches when using this program. Like passengers walking through thin air when entering the plan and other stuff…

Agree automated stairs is an immersion killer.

A330 Headwind doesn’t work either. “set park brake to open GSX”

1 Like

This SW i completely broken.
I keep it update always. Whenever i start i sim i update it before. And as reward i get a never ending loading when tryig to use it. Sometimes it works in the beginning but sooner or later it wont load anymore. I hit couatl several times and tskmgr says couatl is running.
Then I tried without FSRealistic and FSLTL (who both work fine unlike GSX Pro!) and even than GSX Pro cause trouble.
It completely destroys immersion and when i confrontate the devs/support they refuse to refund. This is just ridicolous. I feel cheated and tbh i am also unhappy with these who recommend this bad sw here. I think it is better not to do esp. when it is broken like GSX Pro.
It costs me money, many hours and nerves! I am pretty sure FSDreams is dead for me forever and I will not recommend any sw from FSDream. What is really disappointing that they are not fair and refund customers who had just bad times with their sw. I dont expect them to solve this problems. I have them now since i bought it. It is one of my top ten worst sw i bought ever in the last 30 years!

Their support isnt worth the name. I can proof how bad and broken this sw is and they refused to refund me.