EAS - Sukhoi SuperJet SSJ 100

We have been working very hard on the development of the Sukhoi SuperJet 100. The aircraft will eventually feature a full SSJ 100 Cockpit. We have already finished the model of the cockpit and now comes the very fun task of coding each systems for it to wok properly.

This project started originally as a conversion project from aeropoyecto. We then merged it with the FBW a320 cockpit and systems which was ok until of course sim update 5 and the old mdl was no longer supported. Further to add the texture quality was still fs9. With the permission of Edgar we began the long painful conversion to a native MSFS model.

• we corrected all the antennas and modelled them properly.
  • PBR textured with new textures and decals (about 80%) complete
  • Re modeled the shape of the aircraft a bit
  • Cut out and put in proper windows (original model had no windwos)
  • Created a custom flight model as the conversion was based on a airbus which is not right
  • Implemented the FBW tablet with SSJ and created a steep approach profile

The initial release for MSFS of course will be a native model merged with the FBWA320 cockpit and systems. This will be like this for a while as in the background we are working on all the systems , cockpit animations etc.

Version 2 will a model with the SSJ cockpit and most likely just base systems. The goo thing is alot of the stuff does not have to be coded from scratch like the radio, tcas, weather radar, spoiler , flaps, apu etc so this will speed up the process .

Version 3 will have sounds and refined systems.

7 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

Nice!

ach everytime I see this aircraft, my memories goes to last flight of test pilots before crash to terrain. That was very sad crash. Good luck with development.

Yup and that is what unfortunately killed the aircraft in western sales and very poor aftermarket support unfortunately. Following the release of the A220 the only market available for this aircraft was the domestic market. In some ways its a shame as the aircraft is virtually a mini airbus and could have filled in a lot of sectors the A220 would have covered but its too late as the a220-300 is branded as a airbus and has airbus support which is next to none. Fun fact if you fly a airbus 319/20/21 the conversion course for the aircraft is like the max conversion as it features majority of the systems a airbus has as it was partnered with Thales for the avionics and software systems. The sam146 is basically a CFM 56 and it had steep approach capability which was a attraction to citylink.

2 Likes

I’m very excited for this one.

1 Like

Well with some glitches the cockpit is in . Some objects are not where they are supposed to be. But
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.11.28_-_01.29.30.45

its does look nice

5 Likes

Most of the texturing for the outside is also complete. Along with dual language labels etc. Still some minor tweeks and i think the Initial FBW cockpit version will be released very very soon. Version 2 will have new gear, new lighs, refined model fixes and cockpit. One issue we are running into is sounds. There is a good TSS SSJ 100 sound pack available but they want a astronomical figure for us to even be allowed to use the sounds…

5 Likes

Also look closely through the windows

6 Likes

When is the release of this beautiful aircraft? I’ve been flying the freeware version for a while now and I love it! It’s a small aircraft which I like, just like the Airbus A318…wish somone would develope that for msfs2020 :frowning:

Airliners aren’t much my thing, but i’m really looking forward to this and the TU-134))

LatinVFR just came out with the A318! Being sold at the Microsoft Market Place…

The a318 is ok but it’s not what we are making . Besides ours Is freeware . Ours will be released shortly . We also merged with headwind as we are making new models for them

4 Likes

Also cabin for the new model is basically complete in the modelling side )

5 Likes

Just finishing some final decals and fixing some of the bugs and will be released .the first model will be without our cockpit and without our cabin . It will just be fbw 0.9 and we will keep working on it . Ftsim is helping us making a sound set so i apologize in advance as it will have really bad sounds in initial release.

4 Likes

GSX profile is also done

5 Likes

OUTSTANDING! Wasn’t implying anything to you guys, that comment was meant for MilonRouge, I can’t wait until your aircraft is completed! Great pics! I feel like a kid in high school about to ask a girl out to the prom…

One more ) testing is in final stages

8 Likes

Would I be able to get a link to the discord? This project looks pretty nice!

This was too good not to post.

5 Likes