EBBR (Brussels, Belgium) ILS runways 25L & 25R missing since WU11

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, Aerosoft Mega Airport Brussels, doesn’t make any difference

Brief description of the issue:

ILS runway 25L & 25R in EBBR are gone since the last update. GPS systems in all planes don’t show them either in the approach menu’s

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

World map, select EBBR as arrival airport, select IFR flight, open the dropdown menu for approach, ILS 25L & ILS 25R are not in the menu

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Officer pack

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi, i confirm, i have the exact same issue since the last update.

First i was turned offline forced and need to restore my parameters and reinstall the aerosoft EBBR.
Even with the asobo version of EBBR i have the same issue.
No SID of STAR for runway 25L & R in FS and in the FlybyWire A32N

1 Like

ILS 25 R/L are both missing.

Using the standard nav database, and both approaches are missing. The ILS navaids show up on the world map.

1 Like

I was having the same issue with CYVR RWY 26. The navaid update came out today and it seemed to fix the issue but when I went on FS2020 this afternoon after loading the flight plan with the newly reestablished instrument approaches I noticed an issue with a 3rd party aircraft mixture levers not working. I removed and reinstalled the aircraft but when I went to use the flightplan, all the 26 approaches were missing again.

I removed the add on scenery and aircraft but no luck. Now I have removed FS2020 and am doing a clean install (XBOX). Hopefully this will fix the issue.

Just downloaded the update and checked if the missing ILS approaches in EBBR were back. But no, they are still missing… I hope your 3rd party aircraft will work again. I fly a lot with the FBW A320 so hopefully that navaid update didn’t mess that up either.

Same for me, SID and STAR missing for the 25L & R, how can we know if our topics is in charge ?

Same problem for me, no SID or ILS for 25R & 25L on EBBR

3rd party aircraft, after another full install of FS2020 is working again but the CYVR 26 L R STAR is still missing.

I flew the ILS for the missing runways and at least the frequencies are still tunable and work properly, which is a relief.

Because I fly on an XBOX, IFR flightplans are only available with the in-app tool and the AI ATC. If XBOX users could use VATSIM, then one could still presumably plot and submit their flightplan and have a human ATC manage your flight. Hopefully this gets fixed. I have no idea if there is any official way to submit a complaint to the developers .

I confirm this problem. I met him yesterday and verified that nothing in the Community file could explain it. I hope it will quickly be solved.

1 Like

I have the same issue with EHAM, no ILS18R and ILS18C available. Can you check if you can use these in your system?

I will check this today and share the findings.
Cheers!

I tried to build a flight plan to any of the EHAM RWY 18 for an instrument approach and RWY 18 is not an option in the dropdown list.

These missing runways are seriously diminishing the flight sim experience.

I had the same Problem.

Yesterday I installed the SU11 Beta and after that the missing Runways are back.

1 Like

I installed SU11 yesterday as well. The runways are back but there are other things that used to work in SU10 that don’t work so well in SU11, haha! 1 step forward, 2 steps back… It’s early in the beta so hopefully our comments and suggestions will help illuminate the new issues in SU11.

Cheers!

I’ve contacted Aerosoft as well to address this problem. I just bought the Brussels Mega Airport add-on from them a week before the SU10 update. So it’s extra annoying that I paid 25€ for an add-on airport were I can’t do any realistic IFR approaches or departures from anyway. They answered that they were aware of this bug and they had also reported it to Asobo. But that’s al that they could do at this moment.

They mentioned that, to (temporary) fix this bug, I could take a Navigraph subscription and use their navdata in the simulator. But that’s an extra paid subscription for an already expensive sim. And I’ve read that not all airports are currently supported in their data.
Have somebody tried this workaround? And is it worth the subscription?

1 Like

exactly the same problem. No approach on rwy 25 L or R

xbox serie x

1 Like