Ebbr with pink cars

i have downloaded and purchased ebbr airport through marketplace and after the last update i am surprised that having many pink viechles moving which was not there before the su 12 . i have updated all the adddons and still the same . i tried to delet the file and download it again many times with no result
could you please help in this

Hello, I have moved your post to Community Support > World.

You may want to specify who made this airport. If I’m not mistaken, there are two EBBR airports in the Marketplace.

Exactly which airport would be really handy to know maybe as there is two in marketplace.

Pink colour is missing texture(s).
Could be third party issue or developer of airport issue.
Try with out mods in community folder first.
Any other traffic mods, marketplace or community folder?
Contact developer of airport.

thanks for your reply . the airport i have purchased from marketplace as i knew they have only 1 airport for ebbr brussels .

its ebbr brussels bought is from marketplace .
there was no issues when i downloaded it it appears only once after the su12
i tried many ways but i failed

Pink colour is missing texture(s).
Could be third party issue or developer of airport issue.
Try with out mods in community folder first.
Any other traffic mods, marketplace or community folder?
Contact developer of airport.

its the aerosoft one dear
could please tell me how to try it without mods in community folder .if its possible

regards

Majed eid

The problem is with aerosoft ebbr, they are aware, I have both of them, have now installed the version of Justsim, it does not have it. The aerosoft ebbr is nicer

1 Like

so you faced the same problem ! and its better to delete aerosoft ones right ?

rename the file like oldcommunity and start the sim again

yes, aerosoft is working on it, and it has already been fixed, but the marketpace has yet to update it and this may take a while.

thank you dear . much apprecitae it

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue.
On Aerosoft portal the patch is already announced and published. Also sent to the Marketplace, but not yet available.
It is a bit ridiculous that a patch/update takes more than one month on Microsoft side to be published.
For me the whole idea was buying everything from Marketplace, this way easier to manage all of my add-ons, but if it takes months to get a patch trough the backlog that questions for me the entire concept.

1 Like

I do agree with you 100% .

Do you have a link to this patch? I have looked at Aerosoft Site and cannot see anything

I believe it is not a patch, this is the latest version and you are able to download if you have purchased the EBBR directly from them or from the site you have purchased.
If you have it from the Marketplace then you (and all of us) need to wait till it will become available and approved by Microsoft

I thought the approval speed of updates in the Marketplace was solved .
Still nothing.
That’s the only reason that I will never buy a product from the Marketplace ever again

1 Like

Just purchased and downloaded as well. Patch 1.0.4 fixing this issue has now been out for well over a month on the Aerosoft portal. Also not compatible with VDGS. Refunding is not possible. I guess the lesson learnt is do not buy from the Marketplace if it is available directly from the publisher (or anywhere else).

1 Like

i totally agree with you

1 Like

Same here. Pink cars on the Apron. So I hope he problem will be solved today - connected to the world-update 13. But sure is nothing.