EDDP missing all SID's?

I’ve noticed as of the latest update (could have been longer I haven’t flown there in MSFS before), that EDDP is missing all it’s departure routes.

Other airports have their navdata intact. I’ve tried with/out Navigraph, with/out the new scenery for EDDP and it’s the same every time.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Solved: Navigraph updated their navdata and now is OK. Still a bit confused why it’s not showing in the base sim though!

I don’t agree it is solved.
With Navigraph it is ok for sure. But this is independent of MSFS.
The SIDs and STARs should be available for EDDP even without an external addon like Navigraph and they are not.
For me this bug is still valid.

You have a point. I’ve removed my solution. Glad to know I’m not the only one experiencing that though!

1 Like

I am experiencing the same problem since the latest update. It was good before. It might has something to do with the all new hand-crafted EDDP airport introduced in the latest release.

nice lights without a light mast … :-p … some other issues on the taxi way over the bridge … but so far nice …

yep, no sids for eddp! Maybe Asobo should fix it or give a possibility to import the sids by external software like navigraph.

Same problem. I hope they will fix it soon.

I posted this somewhere else before, there is something strange going on with this airport, little navmap is showing the procedures, the ingame flight planer does not.

7ae8361819589baec957b2655c5bb1f51fd15ab3_2_690x829

It is still not solved, isn‘t it?

Today I didn‘t saw any SID in my MCDU.

I had the same issue with the free addon airport scenery by microsoft! when i deinstalled it it was working fine! Its definitely the fault of the addon scenery not navigraph or other programs!

Still broken in November 2022.

inibuilds a310, FBW a32nx and supposedly a lot of other aircraft also unable to retrieve the nav data from the ingame database.
no navigraph, never had it (yet). no scenery installed.

fix this, please.

Come on! Not even the freshly updated/upgraded CJ4 is able to choose any procedures out of this airport.
You can be glad that WT implemented custom way points ages ago. Such a shame.

Hi everyone!

I did a short hop from Lubeck (EDHL) and still no SIDs or STARs in Leipzig (EDDP). It was yesterday, 22 march and in Xbox S.

Hope this is going to be fixed soon as this is one of the handcrafted airports… :thinking:

See you soon in the skies! :smiley:

Nobody will fix it, since it is a specific case and it has happened to me with some airports (not all) after SU10, and I had to reinstall the entire simulator because even consulting with the Asobo support group, even they were surprised at what it had happened so there are not many precedents about the case, once reinstalled the problem has been solved

I´ll bump this a bit, bacause i have the same error since one of the updates in the past. Is there another soloution instead of reinstalling the complete sim ? That´ll lake 10 hours to me. I´m not willing to do this for only this issue.

agree,

it is unbelievable that we have to reinstall the entire thing to fix missing SID/STARS of just one airport.:flushed::flushed::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:
There must be a simpler solution to that!
i d like someone from Asobo to comment on this………

Hello all,

Found this problem out after a whole evening to try to program a flight and was thinking I did something wrong.

The solution I now found for this is going in MSFS 2020 to your profile page there go to your content manager. In the search bar look for EDDP. Once found you then can uninstall that update. After that you need to restart the sim.

Now when you plan a flight you can back choose your arrivals.

Of course without the updated airfield…

At any time you can reinstall the update the same way. But you need too to restart the sim to take effect.

The problem is old. Just uninstall the airport via the content manager and use the payware scenery. There is even a freeware scenery but that got messed up when Asobo came up with their handcrafted version of this airport. But the Freeware might also work again as soon as you uninstall the handcrafted asobo version.