EDDP Speed bump in runway 26R

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no, but this is a standard airport

Brief description of the issue:

At EDDP on runway 26Rthere is a ‘speed hump’ that throws the aircraft back into the air making it impossible to land on this runway.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

EDDP

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

try landing on this runway and about halfway down you’ll get toss back into the air

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox series S

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU12

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

No

-Runway 26R undulates in the sim like in real life.
-If you land late or don’t decelerate after touching down I can see why this undulation might ‘toss [you] back into the air’, however this is not a bug as it is present in real life and therefore a feature of the runway.
-The runway slopes downhill before rising up again, as can be seen in the linked photograph, just before the runway disappears into the fog.

EDDP | Airport | Runway | Maik Herber | JetPhotos (see below)

Thanks Speed1994, tried runway 26R again today and the issue I had didn’t repeat. It wasn’t like a hump or undulation it was more like hitting a kerb. Anyway seems resolved now.

1 Like

Yeah, I tried going up and down the full length a few times at 140kts too as well as landing but couldn’t find anything.

It’s happened to me once before at another airport, it was also like small kerb, but when I went back and looked I couldn’t get it to happen again.

It’s a mystery! Maybe something just hasn’t loaded correctly on that one occasion?

Hello @TenNight5500570,
I have moved this into Community Support > World

If this is confirmed by others as a bug, please send a DM to @moderators to have this moved back into Bug Reports.

I’ve flown in most runways in San Diego, if that location is not my departure of Arrival it has a speed bump like a video page break across the runway which sends the plane in the air or my flight session crash’s ie. Gillespie field, Brown Field, Miramar,