EDDS halfpipe taxiways again

Hello,
this has been happening for the umpteenth time at JustSim EDDS after every SU. Now that content.xml is virtually gone and the reorder tool is without effect in this case, I am totally at a loss as to how to re-establish a flat terrain, as intended by the third party, and how it used to be working properly before SU10.
I know Navigraph is involved somehow from distant memory, I have removed and re-installed their data using the latest app, but I can’t delete stock airports anymore and therefore could really use someone’s help. Many thanks!

Moved to Third Party Addon-Airports. The issue reported concerns Third Party airport.

Actually it concerns more the issue of how I can get MSFS to stop re-installing default EDDS every time I start the game, now that content.xml is not the same anymore…
But thanks anyway.

However, if you delete justsim-edds from official->OneStore and re-install JustSim EDDS, it seems to be working just fine again, which is the most obvious thinh to do. The most convenient, however, would have been to just change attributes in content.xml.
Anyways, back to flying - after spending God knows how long in forums again :stuck_out_tongue:

In my case it is useless. Justsim-EDDS is one time more not useable. And I have no idea how to deal with the missing content.xml

I also deleted “microsoft-airport-edds” folder from MSFS\Official\OneStore and shuffled around the layering in in-game options–>Experimental–>Re-order tool
If you use Navigraph, delete and re-install their data as well through the Navdata Center

I delet JUstsim EDDS as well useless, wast money

1 Like

When I delete the “microsoft-airports-edds”-folder the SIM will renew it with the next restart. And the changing of priority in the Experimental-section does not change anything. What we need, is a certain solution from justsim.

2 Likes

That’s really odd. I know it did this with me, too, but stopped re-installing EDDS at some point.

Last try: I’ve also deleted ‘microsoft-airport-edds-stuttgart.dat’ from \Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes

This is what my content.xml looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Priorities>
  <Package name="justsim-airport-edds-stuttgart" priority="-20"/>
  <Package name="fs-base-ui-vr" priority="-3"/>
  <Package name="microsoft-airport-edds-stuttgart" priority="2"/>
  <Package name="fs-base-nav" priority="16"/>
  <Package name="navigraph-navdata-base" priority="17"/>
  <Package name="navigraph-navdata" priority="18"/>
</Priorities>

Just checked again: JustSim EDDS is plain and level in my Microsoft Store version MSFS, so it’s not impossible.
Good luck!!