Editable Cheat sheet for VR available?

Hello,

i fly in VR with a HP reverb G2 and i need something like an editable cheat sheet which i can activate in the cockpit to read the information to program the board computers and stuff. Is there something available from the menu so i can bind it to a controller key to open a window like ATC for example and read my stuff in VR in the Cockpit i wrote earlier ?
It kills the feeling having to remove the headset to read infos and put the googles back on and it also sucks when you record a video.

Thanks

1 Like

There is a wishlist subcategory for requesting features (or to remove features) located here "Bug Reports & Wishlist > Wishlist):

Before creating a new wish, search the list to see if one has been posted and then upvote and contribute to that wish. There is similar wish about this here:

Well, it was no wish, it was a question, because i do not know everything 100%. Also, the native language is a different one, so searches for the right things are sometimes also different to find what you want to know.

so Sorry for asking then :neutral_face:

hi you can check my thread linked above(maybe backward), there are a few 3rd party apps that serve a similar purpose available now, such as bringing in pdf reader, browsers into VR, namely openkneeboard, fsknneboard/fsdesktop etc