EGPN Dundee city, Scotland, missing key landmark

The Law Hill (578 ft) right in middle of Dundee city is completely missing. I think this predates the UK Update and is independent of ORBX EGPN scenery. Strange to see an flat Dundee, if you have local knowledge! Otherwise local scenery is stunning.

I’m sure I noticed it when I flew past recently, pretty sure it was post UK update too. I’ll check later.

Too foggy today when I got there, hopefully clearer tomorrow…

Too many trees and wrong building on the top, it is there though.

There are a handful of items that would make Dundee more realistic. The first would be modelling the beacon on top of the Law. Then modelling the two football grounds. The Cox Stack is also a large oversight.

As stretch objectives I would like to see Ninewells modelled a little more accurately. I also think the Bell Rock lighthouse would be a great addition for VFR.

I don’t see how this is a bug. In the latest UK world update for Liverpool we got the EGGP airport, Royal Liver Building, and the two stadiums. But Radio City tower is still missing. Do I call it a bug? :thinking:

Here you might find what you’re looking for. Use at your own risk. Discover Microsoft Flight Simulator Add-Ons | Flightsim.to

Yes, you’re right! It is there after all, just camouflaged by trees and buildings (and lacking the monument on top). It does show the spiral road up. It really doesn’t look right to my eye but I think it rises to the right height. Oh well. Maybe ORBX will do a landmark bundle one day.