EHAM missing ILS RWY 18R and ILS 18C

When I use MSFS flightplan low level IFR, EHAM does not have the RW18R and RWY 18C ILS approches any more to select

When creating a bug report, please use the template provided.

Give a brief description of the issue:

When I create an IFR flightplan in MSFS with EHAM as destination, I can not select ILS 18R and ILS18C arrivals.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Create an IFR low levels flightplan, select EHAM as destination. Open the arrivals dropdown. ILS18R and 18C anre not in the list.

I can confirm that the approach procedures for ILS and RNAV for 18C and 18R seems to have been removed. They can no longer be selected in the flight map menu when creating an IFR flight. When I reloaded my littlenavmap scenery database from MSFS they disappeared there too. The ILS itself exists, but not the approach procedures.

i can confirm same problem. Also in FBWA320 or SALTY B747 both ILS and prcedures are not shown anymore in the FMC. reinstall folder fs_base_nav did not help.

Since update 11 problem seems to be solved. I have all ILS and procedures again at EHAM…

I can also confirm the same problem, when i fly the FBW A320 not showing the STAR arrival for 18R and 18C in the FMC

Same here, been like this for over two weeks now.

I habe faced the same problem with EDDL runways 23 L AND 23 R. Both ILS approaches are NOT visisible in the selection list of the World map nor in the MCDU flight plan menu.

I can confirm the same problem as described at EHAM and EDDL. In addition, I have observed that there are no departure procedures for runways 23L and 23R at EDDL.

Solved in update 11

1 Like

OP reporting solved in Sim Update 11 (1.29.28.0).