EHAM (Schiphol Airport Amsterdam) has No gatenumbers

At Schiphol Airport (EHAM), the gate numbers are on a black sign with yellow characters above the jet bridges and with large yellow letters on the ground. See the picture!
In FS2020 I do not see any gate numbers at Schiphol Airport. I think that is a shame. It is now very difficult to taxi to the assigned gate. And it’s not a representation of what this part of the airport actually looks like.
Are there more flightsimmers who would like to see gate numbers at Schiphol in FS2020?

Same with many of the original handcrafted airports… London Heathrow is the same :frowning: I wish they would revisit these older ones to show them some love!

Newer handcrafted airports like Nice, Stuttgart, Stockholm Arlanda, have much better details with regards to things like taxiway markings and gate numbers…

1 Like

Jup, especially for the premium deluxe version players… For my opinion now its more or less all the same for everyone

Yes indeed. I have FS2020 Premium de Luxe and with that you should have an improved version of EHAM (Schiphol Amsterdam) than flightsimmers with the standard version. I’d really like to see what anyone else sees who only has the standard version of FS2020.

This is main reason (missing gate numbers) why I returned back to X plane when I fly online. MSFS is in online world waaaay behind X plane in this moment

Too bad it’s still not yet being addressed by the designers.

So many great updates have come out now. What a pity that Schiphol Airport still has no gate numbers.