Eindhoven Airport (EHEH) missing

Same goes for Woensdrecht and I guess for the same reason.

Ocgineer
Have a look here! this great guy is working on EHEH.

I hope EHDL (Deelen) and EHTL will be made by the guys how are pretty handy with the software to built such airfield/airports. all credits to them

My number 1 on the Wishlist

1 Like

I totally agree, it’s the 2nd biggest airport in the netherlands… even Nistelrode is there… why not Eindhoven?

1 Like

Maybe ORBX has to issue an upgrade :wink:

1 Like

I thought that was an airport in Yorkshire…

It has been blurred on maps so it hasn’t been generated by the AI. It’s combined military and civilian… so the blurring is most likely due to military reasons (a number of other airports also have this issue). For the OP, you can report this at Zendesk and the team can take a look into it. Hopefully this will be added soon or a third party can make it.

2 Likes

I’ve submitted a ticket at zendesk.

2 Likes

Also “De peel” and “Volkel” and all other military airports are missing (on bing the fields are “blurred”. (Not on google…) Maybe the guys from #NL2000 can convert their public scenery airports ?

1 Like

I’ve got a response from the zendesk, basicly they are saying… soon…

1 Like

Thanks! I tried to answer your e-mail but did not succeed.

Perhaps , when i have the time this winter, i can try to edit the airfield myself. I see already some very good tutorials how to do this in this forum. With the help from Google Earth, Blender and free convertor tools it is possible?
Of course i have too edit the in 2019 collapsed parkinggaraga also :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, because the sim shows it already in its final rebuild state. (joke)

1 Like

Somebody is making a very good mod for Eindhoven:

Still Microsoft should get all large airports in the game regardless.

1 Like

Great work. Picture 2 is the parking garage :grinning:

1 Like

Airport EHEH (Eindhoven) missing! It handles both civil and military aviation

2 Likes

The airport is blurred out on Bing maps due to the military connections and been required to be hidden on the map. This seems to be a common case with many airports.

I found this thread on a freeware version by @Ocgineer which may be good in the meantime:

I don’t think much can be done regarding this at the moment, hopefully at some point these become available on Bing. Other third parties may also have a take on it, additionally you can try it yourself.

1 Like

It’s not blurred on Google Maps… :thinking:

Cool
Thnx for the share!!
I will save “airport-eheh-eindhoven” folder in path below, let see :wink:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore

Houston we have a Bingo :trophy:
Thnx for developer and for me for the path :grin:

You want to install/add all community mods in the Community folder of the game, so it doesn’t get mixed with or overwrites any official/store files. see; Eindhoven Airport missing

2 Likes