[Eindhoven Airport] includes Custom buildings || Version 0.5 is now available (16-10-2020)

thanks!! would be awesome!

1 Like

Hello, here you can see a picture from the MRTT landing, maybe its usefull for the airport lights: https://twitter.com/A330_MMU/status/1329516915631546371?s=20

Dude, why didn’t you write me a bug report? :wink: I’ll make sure to remove all transponder antennas in the next version as they might be too close to airports.

Hi all, wondering is there is still progress being made on the airport, or is v0.6.2 the final version?

v0.6.2 is as from 21-dec-20 … and certainly not the final

Unfortunately I don’t have any plans at the moment on continuing with Eindhoven Airport.
Tho I’m sure at some point I’ll be back flying around and picking up where I left :slight_smile:

sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Nothing to apologize for ! You did an outstanding job with your creation !
I´m pretty sure there will be a time, when there are more options within the SDK, you´re going to improve things, which can be improved :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for your work!

2 Likes

Copy from changelog
Hi everyone,

In the past few weeks I’ve received numerous complaints about crashes.
Crashes I thought I had fixed by removing the STAR arrival in 0.6.2
These fixes actually do work!

The main download for this Airport, while it stated it was 0.6.2, it was actually downloading 0.6, the version with the issues.

So while you thought you had downloaded the fixed version, you probably originally downloaded the broken one again :frowning:

=====

Please make sure your download file shows:

SpoorObjecten - Eindhoven Airport v06 2_2GCoR

and not:

SpoorObjecten - Eindhoven Airport v06_ReKgh

====

I just tried this myself and I was able to load the airport without any problems and I really hope you guys are able to load it fine again.

One last reminder is that I have heard of people who need to clear their cache before it started working in FS2020 as at first it still crashed their game and then suddenly it didn’t anymore.

1 Like

Hi sir,

First of all, great job on EHEH. As a simmer living in Nuenen i’m very happy with your great work.
I flown a lot from Eindhoven airport so this airport is fantastic. I do have some items with it after the UK update. After the UK update i see a lot of misplaced taxi lights at EHEH:
I see taxi lights in the grass between r5 and r6 taxiway (positioned in a angle)
One in the middle of the R4 exit and also a couple in the grass near R4.
Also a couple in the middle of the taxiway between u-r8-r4
I see several taxi lights in the grass between r2 and r3 taxiway (positioned in a angle)
one on the right side of the 21 runway near R1
one in the middle of the runway at l2 and r2 taxiway
The taxi lights at L3 and L4 are gone.

I have the latest version of your software (replacing it with an earlier version does not help).
Tried to delete the cache ( i haven’t got rolling cache enabled) but did not solve this problem.
Deinstalled and installed the eheh software but that does not help also.

Can you please check this sir?
Thanks a lot.
Mike

Hi,

This is a confirmed bug after the world update. So in principle nothing to do with the addon scenery itselve, even default airport have now this problem.

Marcel

1 Like

Ok thank you sir. I did not know this is a known bug.

Hi Mike,
you better use for EHEH mod :: SpoorObjecten - Eindhoven Airport v06 2_2GCoR

I do use the latest version. SpoorObjecten - Eindhoven Airport v06 2_2GCoR.
It has nothing to do with the versions of SpoorObjecten. It is a problem with MSFS after the last update.
Hope they solve the problem soon.

Have a look into the content.xml in … Roaming/Microsoft Flight Simulator
If you find more than 1 spoorobjecten → delete the content.xml and restart the sim
It will rebuild a fresh xml

Checked the content.xml file. But “spoor” is in it only once.

the lights are misplaced in spooropbjecten; has nothing to do with the core EHEH
In the core EHEH there are no taxiways …only grass
so…you should live with it…

Seems the airport is still working on the newest update :slight_smile:
Just noticed all the trees i placed are missing (on my side at least)

1 Like

Nothing wrong for me! Used version 06 2_2GCoR

1 Like

Ehh for me the airport isn’t visible anymore. Downloaded it again and it still is gone…

Werkt jammergenoeg voor velen niet meer zie ik op dit forum