Elevation problem at Amsim LICJ

With the new Asobo LICJ removed, as I using AMSIM LICJ, there appears to be an elevation problem at LICJ.

Other aircraft / users are elevated above the apron?

Is there a fix?

3 Likes

I believe the ramp at that gate is just TOO low… :laughing:

That is one way of looking at it I guess.

Belongs in #bugs-and-issues:airports as this is Payware, not stock sim. With that, you should contact the manufacturer directly.

Unless instructed otherwise by developer or the airport being faulty for some reason, you can put any payware content always after (below) the world updates in Content.xml and delete SceneryIndexes folder so that it´s rebuilt upon game launch. This usually solves that kind of elevation problems. It´s not mandatory to remove the official airport indeed but it must be always loaded before the payware one, as I explained. That way the payware will replace any info and content which is inside its coverage area.

I have all world updates in the top of my list in Content.xml and then all payware just below the last entry of the world updates content and had no issues during months. Game will just start to process the addons starting from the top of the Content.xml list to the bottom of it, so the ones on the bottom will replace anything which is loaded before them.

Cheers

2 Likes