ELLX and EBBR by Justsim on Xbox

Hi, does any of the Xbox simmers have these 2 airports on their consoles, and is it safe to buy? No CTD’s or other nasty behavior?

They are on sale this week.

Brussels crashes almost immediately avoid at all costs.

1 Like

Thank you😊. That’s one down, one to go.

I had four back to back crashes whilst trying to fly a320 from Brussels to Heathrow. It even crashed when I loaded in the Tbm.

1 Like

Not good. Do you perhaps have any other Justsim airports? They are all on sale this week…

I have Düsseldorf and Stuttgart and Dresden plus Helsinki.

I managed to taxi and take off from all four of them. But only one was with a flight plan. If you give me an hour or two I’ll test them.

I have a pc so I use them on pc which is a bit more stable but I want them to work on both platforms.

1 Like

Ok, Thx. Particularry interested in Düsseldorf and Helsinki, on Xbox.

NEVER had a crash with EBBR, Justsim or Aerosoft!

On Xbox? Wow

Really must stress out, this is for Xbox, not PC.

Ok so I mean it’s still a risk but I’ve had two successful take offs and taxi with one flight completed and one underway from vantaa using a320 with 4simmers liveries and Zeniteks runways

1 Like

Yeah, I knew Helsinki Vantaa is on the “Green” list, but some confirmation is always nice. It’s so difficult man, I also have lots of other addons running like static aircraft, improved runways etc etc…

BTW, your other topic regarding this issue, I hope it gets the attention it deserves :+1:

Cheers man it has to be tackled at some point. If I was Microsoft/Asobo I’d do it sooner than later as you never know it could come back to bite them in the ■■■■.

What other airports do you have that 100% work?

Innsbruck works and I was looking at klagenfurt as a couple of cheap options

1 Like

Let me think. Washington Dulles, Porto(although sometimes not the first time), and everything Pyreegue, UK2000 and Beautiful models of the World. Those are a safe bet. But everything Flytampa, Justsim etc is a real gamble. Lisbon and Ankara, also a no-go.

Thx, Innsbruck is also on my list. Because of the magnificent arrivals👍

1 Like

It’s not as good as orbx which I have on pc but apart from a crash one time when messing about with the drone for a while it’s been fine for me

1 Like

Most of the CTD’s I encounter at 3rd party airports, is because of the use of the camera/drone. I really believe that when you strictly stay inside the cockpit, you have a better chance in taking off…

It looks like the memory pool on the Xbox gets over flooded or something. Because outside of the cockpit, it has to render a lot more stuff.

So i bought Helsinki Vantaa yesterday. Had a good experience, thanks for that :smiley:. I don’t want to riks it for ELLX and EBBR though.

But i can’t understand why one airport works correctly, when others dont. By the same developer. Same goes for Flytampa, Copenhagen mostly good, Athens always CTD. Just don’t get it.

1 Like

Have you got tromso by mm simulations?

I had two successful takeoffs from ebbr yesterday then a ctd on taxi after arrival today. Bizarre.

No, I don’t have that one. I limit myself mostly to the bigger capital airports, because I only fly airliners. That’s why I was curious about EBBR and ELLX.

It’s such a shame that it’s so much a lottery at the moment. Especially during sales. Money is burning in my pocket, but just can’t take the risk. Asobo/Microsoft really need to sort this out, it’s hurting them as well.

That mm Tromso is great. You can use it for airliners too. Might get their dalaman whilst it’s on offer have no main airports in turkey

1 Like