EMB 110 Bandeirante Improvement Mod

I made a modular enhancement mod for NextGenSimulations EMB 110 Bandeirante. Does most likely NOT work with marketplace version of the aircraft.
You can choose which module you want to install.

• Sound Module: changed sound files to king air sound files

• Performance Module: changed some parameters in engine.cfg for a little more power and adjusted Torque versus Altitude

• Clean Glass Module: removed dirt and scratches from the windows

• Black Cockpit Module: recoloured cockpit/interioer textures – black creme with blue lighting

• Module for showing the GTN750 on the GNS530 - for this to work you need my base mod - JDs PMSGTN750 on Others Mod für Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS and the original GTN750 Mod from www.pms50.com (Base or Base/Premium).

Download at flightsim.to EMB 110 Bandeirante Improvement Mod 2.0 für Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

Video(german) - EMB 110 Bandeirante - gemoddete Version(z.B. King Air Sound)/kompletter Flug ★ FLIGHT SIMULATOR - YouTube

Kind Regards
Jaydee

8 Likes

If this gets implemented I would like the option to pick and choose the changes. For instance I’d leave the sounds the way they are just tweak them slightly. I’d certainly pick the performance tweaks. Clean glass? No thanks, it’s an old plane, it’s lived a life. Black cockpit? Maybe, but beige is so 1970s.

2 Likes

You can choose. The mod has four folders. Just install what you like and leave the rest. And its not beige, its creme.

Kind Regards
JayDee

1 Like

Any chance of Caramel or Cedar? :wink:

1 Like

Cream? More like Magnolia.

It is exactly #F4E4C8 . name it what you want^^

1 Like

Beige then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took the thoughts out of my mind. Clean, scratch-free glass would be unticked for me too.

1 Like

And that is absolutely ok. We all have different taste. That is why the glass is optional.

1 Like

I actually prefer your glass mod over the default for the reason I stated in the main EMB release thread👍

1 Like

Hi, I tried installing the performance module but when it came time to land, the gear was invisible? I was able to land safely but it showed me floating above the runway.

My Mod doesn not change anything regarding gears or animations. Does this happend a second time too?

Do you have the Marketplace Version or 3rd Party Shop?

I bought mine from JustFlight. I will try the mod again tonight.

Could you possibly add a lighting mod to make the landing/taxi lights brighter?

I can try it.
Kind Regards

1 Like