Encountered A New Problem

2-3 days ago, when I flew last (doing a 10 hour flight from Dulled to Nigeria for an OnAir job) I got an onscreen notification from the game that some folders or packages were out of date and that I needed to exit the game to update. I forgot the exact terminology the message used. But it gave me a yes/no option. Given that I was 30 minutes from finishing a 10 hour flight I clicked no, thinking I could just easily do this the next time I loaded MSF.

Well that was 2-3 days ago as I stated so I forgot all about what happened until just now when I loaded the game. First problem I noticed is the marketplace absolutely will not load for me. Thought I could fix it by logging out of MSF/Xbox account and log back in. NOPE. Marketplace still won’t load. But it was showing spinning loading wheels so I decided to do the next OnAir flight I need to do and maybe the marketplace will fix itself.

This brings me to problem #2 which is actually the very first thing that changed immediately after getting that message about updating I just told yuou about. The ATC and Co Pilot voices are now NOTHING like there were, it is like 2 robots are talking to each other! Can anyone PLEASE help me!?

Also I now can not select live weather or palyers.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

Hey,

Before creating new topics, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.

Thank you and stay healthy!