Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

Shortly after lift off from TBPB on Barbados i got a pop up with the note “your data is out of date. Click here to return to login screen”. I did that and now my Playtime Hours are gone. Most of the other things like Landings, Distance Flown etc. are still there but i’m now back to two hours playtime. Is there something i can do to fix it?

I lost all of my playtime… all 50 hours… I submitted a ticket and was told it would be filed as bug but the studio couldn’t retrive back the hours I had clocked up on Flight Simulator.

1 Like

■■■■, thats some bad news. I lost almost 400h, the whole progress for the flighttime & taxi distance archievements. The rest is still there.

1 Like

It happens the same to me…

Yep, got this today, wiped the logbook.

1 Like

Same with me here, the rolling cashe wiped out too, many settings gone or changed

1 Like

Thank you! Will get this looked at by the devs!

10 Likes

Hey Farisle! Do you know roughly where you were/what plane you were in/and server you were in when this happened to you?

Same question to anyone that has experienced it. Thanks!

1 Like

Same here, packages out of date, can’t connect to multi, lost logbook progress. I was flying northernmost part of the Nevada bush trip on Western Europe.

If anyone could help me trouble shoot this, that would be amazing :slight_smile:

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
NO

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
NO

Brief description of the issue:
The number of hours are not reflected correctly between Steam, and my in-game statistics pages. This happened every since I changed my password around February 7th, seems like that’s my oldest flight in the logbook, but I have flown in the sim since release. Even the seconds flown at 68k seconds is around 19 hours, and my profile says 9 hours? Steam has the game logged at 77 hours, and I’m sure half that is the download, however all my flights and logs are missing since I updated my password and the game made me re-log in February.

You can even see I have achievements in the beginning of September, however the game refuses to see anything before Feb 7th??? Also note that in the achievements shot it says I have 53 take-offs, but on the logbook it says I have 18 only, somehow all my data is missing from release - Feb 7th

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
LOOK AT SCREENSHOT

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
i5 4690k, 24g Ram, AMD rx580 8g version

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? NOT YET

Hi Jayne, I was flying to Campbell Airport (VO94), Nicobar Islands west of Phuket, Thailand), I was in the default Caravan 208, East USA, about 2pm, EDT I think.

It happened to me flying in East Africa today. I was logged on to the eastern USA server. It took place close to 13: 00z

I lost more than 600h of flight in the logbook

Although, so far, I have not had the issue, I would like to ask what that third photo is? I don’t recall seeing that anywhere in my MSFS. (The photo with the MSFS logo in the sky with three planes and your stats.)

I believe that is from Steam.

3 Likes

Its just the Steam library page for the sim

Okay, I used the MS Store. hmmmm… could the issue be only Steam related?

Hi @FarIslePilot,
What version do you have? MS Store or Steam?

I have Steam, but looking at the MISC bug area now, I see this could be a much broader issues, and I doubt all these affected in this thread are Steam only? Steam is tracking everything normally, its the actual APP that broke after I had to relog into XBOX live/change pwd.

I think you may be right. @apsolutnul, let’s keep an eye on this topic and your issue to see if they are related.

1 Like

I wonder if they could be related to marketplace purchases or etc…I believe that is when I got the mb339. I will have to double check. All I can recall is that it asked me to log back in, I couldn’t for the life of me remember my password, reset it for my MS account, and once it logged back in, everything was off.

Who knows.