New updates today (8 Apr)

For all of you with reports on other airports that might need a fix, please don’t forget to report those to Zendesk (either from the ‘Support’ link in the top bar, or from here:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Does anyone know what was updated about KDFW today?

I’ve seen it a few times for 16R landing.

I was really hoping they’d have some comment in this weeks update specifying what the had done with the two airport updates, but not a word was said about them.

hello, bonjour a tous.
Après la mise à jour, plus de profil !!! toutes mes heures de vol effacées, plus aucun défi d’atterrissage, etc… je suis reparti à zéro!
quelqu’un à une solution ?
:cold_face:

Well, these updates are related to this"Packages out of date" grrrrrr and therefore to this Playtime gone missing
Beware

Hmm weird,

It seems that these “updates” are part of the issue some people, including me, are experiencing.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/packages-out-of-date-grrrrrr/383576/44?u=boobbuster007

No word from the developers yet, but I have a gut feeling telling me that it might be safer to wait, before messing around with this.

hello

Je pense que si tu posais ta question en anglais tu aurais plus de chances d’avoir une réponse !

I Think if you want any reply to your request, you have to write it in english !

Beware, I got the same message yesterday so I logged out of xbox and then back in. My camera settings had all defaulted to original and my logbook is empty. It would have been nice to have been forewarned in an announcement.

1 Like

@slingsby47

I totally agree!!

hello, hello one all.
After the update, no more profile !!! all my flight hours erased, no more landing challenges, etc… I started from scratch!
someone to a solution?
:cold_face:

cant understand the Alaska bush trip update as i had completed this ages ago all legs ticked

Isn’t KDFW Dallas-Fort Worth and not Denver?

Well something is definately not right. Was flying along merrily in the trusty old FBW320NX and a message came up “Warning…program is out of date and needs updating, …Exit…Yes/No”, I said No and now there is no Marketplace, or It cannot be accessed (blacked out). I wish the left hand would tell the right hand what it was doing, or better still introduce themselves to one another. HeyHo here we go again. :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Idk why but now my sim is stuck on “checking for update” after i restared :sob:. Anyone know why ?

DITTO, who knows…Microsoft’s servers have most probably given up. :laughing:
I also think that is why I have a blacked out Marketplace and it cannot be accessed.

1 Like

The beta test is interfering with the live version

Weird, its back to normal :thinking:
Not going to complain :joy:

KDFW is my home airport. So it excites me.

1 Like

Yes. KDFW is Dallas-Ft. Worth. KDEN is Denver.