Logbook Reset after update

Upon updating, my entire logbook has been erased, all but 12 hrs in the past 3 days before the update. Achievements still show completed, and my true hours in minutes…

Wow! I just completed 198 hours last night - I suppose that will be gone too.

I had over 1600 hours reset to ZERO today :confused:

Hello. Ditto for me, I lost all my hours although I have kept them since 1987. I am very disappointed. I would also like to know where the logbook is hiding to save it.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me, after the Sim Update IV I have lost 172 accumulated flight hours in the Profile of the Pilot that I would like to recover. Please, does someone know how to restore them and where they are saved for backup.
Very grateful for the response and best regards

The same thing has happened to me, after the IV Sim Update I have lost 172 accumulated flight hours in the Profile of the Pilot that I would like to recover. Please, does someone know how to restore them and where they are saved for backup.
Very grateful for the response and best regards

Will my logbook ever come back?
:sob::sob::sob:

you are not the only one please vote

Is there a solution from Asobo and their amateur coding team … This is real dump … sorry for that…

Greets Klaus

My logbook went missing as well, not as many hours but still missing. Do not see any feedback from programmers in response to this issue…

There is a separate thread on this and Asobo/MS acknowledged this on the Dev Call on Twitch yesterday, but they had literally just learned about it earlier that day or the day before I think. They said they found the fix already (it wasn’t clear if that has been made already on the server side or not though) so it won’t be a problem going forward. But, importantly, they also said that they are not sure if they can re-create all of the missing logbook entries for users who lost them and they are not sure, still researching if that history can be fixed. I did a flight yesterday and when I landed and shut down the aircraft it did not record the flight and landing like it normally does in my logbook, but that may have been an anomaly, so will watch that for the next few days.

Mine disappeared before the update. And all in all, I’m probably missing about 1,000 hours that would be showing up, if it weren’t for multiple logbook failures, if not more. One the one hand, it’s not like they count for anything. But on the other, one thing I’m trying to accomplish in this sim is to finish every achievement, which is going to be impossible if I can’t log 1,000 hours before I get reset.

Yeah, I get it that caring about achievements is a bit silly, but I figure if there’s any game I can get them all, this one is it. Although, like many others, I don’t really like calling it a “game”.

I don’t know if it’s even hypothetically possible, but it would be nice to get all my hours back!

Voted because mine gone too… +200h missing

This loss of flight hours and logbook has been going on for a week now, see Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]
Many people have lost logbooks and flight hours, I lost 500+ hours before the update.
I don’t have high hopes on any of this being recovered, at least the ongoing deletion of logbooks should be stopped immediately.

It doesn’t help the community when similar issues are ‘voted’ on in different threads covering the same issue.

Please use the thread mentioned many times here to vote on this issue if you are affected or concerned by this issue: Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

Closing this now not to dismiss the genuine concern all those affected have with this issue (me included) but to keep all the information in one consolidated place. Please vote in the thread I listed if you have voted in this thread and not yet done so in the other- votes can’t be transferred between threads, alas!

Thanks all!