While flying the TBM 930, if one of my HP Reverb controllers goes to sleep (disconnects in flight., VR), when I re-power up the Virtual Reality hand controller, the TBM engine turns off.
NO video included… don’t really know how to do that.
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
- Start a VR flight in the TBM 930.
- Have controller already synced in the game (or just on) (I click the “follow me” option for the desktop window so that it pulls that window into the VR space when I transition using ctrl+tab
- Wait for the controller to disconnect.
- Turn the controller back on, and engine in the TBM 930 should stop
- Quickly restart engine before losing too much altitude ( )
`PC specs: good computer, nah,
GeForce RTX 2060
Driver Version: 461.92
Intel® Core™ i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz
63.93 GB RAM
Virtual Reality HP Reverb Pro Edition
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? → No