Engine Thrust drops to Idle after TO

Video of issue:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Brief description of the issue:

In the FlyByWire A32NX Immediately after wheels leave the ground on T.O. the engines reduce thrust from TOGA to 20% no matter there throttle levers are at in fact sim does not respond to throttles at all. This all started 1 day ago I have totally removed and re-installed sim and FlyByWire mod, running dev in this video but can reproduce in stable. I do not get the issue in the standard A320 form MSFS.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

I have video

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

At runway initiate TO, go to TOGA, reach V and lift off, Engines drop to 20%.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7-7700 32gig ram windows 10. TCA Airbus joystick and throttle quadrant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU9 update

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do a clean install of the plane and make sure you are on 0.7.5, which has a fix specifically for throttle going to idle.

https://docs.flybywiresim.com/release-notes/v075/

Well I did clean install of current Stable, also read a post about Auto Throttle being set at 100kts to start. Sure enough set spd to 210kts and plane took off fine. Never had to worry about that before but learning lesson here. All seems back to normal now.
Thank you

The #bugs-and-issues categories are more for reporting on the core sim only. If discussing a third party such as FlyByWire, it’s best to use the relevant #third-party-addon-discussion category.

Closing as indicated solved.