Enjoy : Updated list of handcrafted airports & cities with photogrammetry

Maybe its just me who does not know how to Google, but I have been struggling to find these lists updated, so I created the lists myself and for you.
(There is also an Excel file for those who want to use sorting )

Please let me know if you spot errors!

I will keep this updated after each update :slight_smile:
Enjoy

https://www.silenthunter.dk/?page_id=797

EDITS/ADDED:
After the initial post, I have added some features and cleaned up:

1. List of Cities with PG has been added to a Google map
  2. List of handcrafted airports that either come with the game or via WU has been added to a Google map (Source : [GUIDE] Handcrafted Airports & release notes)
  3. List of handcrafted airports has been split into what comes with the game pr version and WU

Ideas:
Right now its one layer in Google map with all the airports, but I will see if I can split it up, so you can choose your version of the game (Standard, deluxe, premium).

19 Likes

Thanks for the list!

Recently another forum member kindly posted on the forum a list of handcrafted airports found in the sim. Details are here:

3 Likes

just to add in case anyone needs, list of bing photogrammetry cities

List of Bing Photogrammetry Cites

2 Likes

Just to add photogrammetry for Japan -

Tokyo (about 20% of Tokyo)
Yokohama
Utsunomiya
Sendai
Takamatsu
Tokushima

2 Likes

Updated - thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks - good point on the versions of MSFS2020 :slight_smile: I will update

2 Likes

In the photogrammetry list: Belgium and Brussels shouldn’t be listed as cities in Australia, Brussels is a city in Belgium :wink:

But thanks a lot, great to have an updated list!

2 Likes

Of course :smiley:

1 Like

Very useful, but out of date?

2 Likes

Nice one!

Also Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol and Birmingham also are photogrammetry cities in the UK that got upgraded in WU3.

Apart from that, looks good!

Ste.

2 Likes

Thanks - that was not mentioned in the release notes…

3 Likes

Thats the thing - its a little difficult to get updated data. It appears the release note are not a full source of information

2 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback - I will make some updates later today and post when done

3 Likes

You have included:
World Update I: Japan LEMG Málaga Airport
This is not a handcrafted airport. It was one of the major airports missing from the initial version of MSFS. In this update it was included, although only with one of its runways. There is some mod with both runways, but it is not included in the original msfs files

3 Likes

Same for LFLC Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne, it is a default quality airport that was missing and was added but it is still default quality.

2 Likes

Unfortunatly yes, i’ll try and update when i get some time and repost.

2 Likes

I have relied on the release notes so far, but they are then not consistent on this topic.
Are you aware of any source which has more reliable data?

2 Likes

London, Ontario?

Where is London, UK? :smiley:

2 Likes

Its there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have updated with corrections to handcrafted airport, but still miss to add the handcrafted airports pr version of MSFS2020

1 Like