Enjoy : Updated list of handcrafted airports & cities with photogrammetry

Sorry, I thought you referenced my list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not a photogrammetry city on Bing for now, only in MSFS. So while the Bing list is a good indication of what was there at launch of MSFS, it doesn’t include new photogrammetry from the world updates.

1 Like

Good point, I will remove the reference and stick to release noted :smiley:

1 Like

Paris, London and Amsterdam are missing. 3 of the largest/most important cities in Europe. How am I supposed to trust this as a reliable source? (referring to the map)

1 Like

I dont think we can - also why I removed the reference.
My source are the original release + release notes for the WUs

1 Like

Sorry, I was talking about the map in post 2 :smiley:
Not sure what source you had.

Your avatars are very alike. So the discussion was confusing.
I read ‘updated’ and saw these 3 major cities missing :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I skipped reading the list since that’s a lot of work compared to just looking at a map. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iv taken the consequence, I will create a map on google myself, based on my list (learning how to import Excel into Google maps) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Created my own map : https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1p7PQ-Gxeoy8uF9Mhyaqe0SUSFIEuDQ4f&usp=sharing
(Update : Just noticed that some cities have the same names around the world, so f.ex. Skt Petersburg, shows up as in Russia :smiley: I will fix that)

4 Likes

Fixes :
Except for 1 city , the import seems to work

I have added the Google map iFrame to my website + a link to it.

Missing:

1. Update the list on the site
  2. Update the list of handcrafted airports based on what you get pr version of MSFS2020
  3. Upload a new version of the excel sheet

Added the handcrafted airports part of released version and WU to Google Maps : https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1hWQm3d_Q3zhmD36u8oz7EfFdiWurhGzM&usp=sharing

1 Like

Fixes :smiley:
Updated the site
Updated the list of handcrafted airports which are part of a purchased version or worldupdate
Uploaded new version of the excel sheet.

Any feedback with corrections are very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think United Kingdom - Bristol is missing from the list also - photogrammetry.

Hey

Do you if this was part of the original release or a later WU?

1 Like

God job creating this :+1:

is there a way to add last updated any where on the map, just for reference?

Hope this will continue to be updated, good for a reference point. Thanks again.

1 Like

Blockquote

I’m not sure to be honest, I think it came with the world update. At the same time as Portsmouth maybe?

I can maybe put it into the notes for the map :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking about creating layers in Google maps, so you could choose your version of the game + WU to see what handcrafted airports should be available to you…

Would that be beneficial?

Here’s a list of all the handcrafted airports, including those in all the world updates. You might want to add to your comprehensive list.

I already did :slight_smile: Also created a Google map of them :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.