Enough (13 months) is Enough

Nah, I’m going to stay right here and complain all I want until they actually deliver some semblance of a product they promised. Glad you’re content- go fly then, and don’t mind what I have to say in here.

2 Likes

If you want these posts to go away, then the sim needs to be restored to a better state… Remember, prior to Sim Update 5, these forums were much quieter and with less negativity. Fix the problem and the rest will follow suit.

I plan to stay here raising my voice as well until we are back to a good spot.

4 Likes

Those of us without issue beg to differ and the online skies are quite busy.

1 Like

I don’t want critical comments to go away, we need constructive criticism, not vitriol, how hard is it to understand? Nobody will take you seriously when taking the hateful route.

5 Likes

Who said I don’t understand that? In fact, it’s the opposite. I’ve compiled multiple lists of outstanding bugs that Asobo has introduced with Sim Update 5 without vitriol. It’s honestly more toxic for people like you to come in here and pretend all is well while invalidating thousands of flight simmer’s issues by telling them to stop and go away.

3 Likes

The sim is fab. Best sim ever. Sorry its not working out for you. Best of luck with whatever other sim you use.

Don’t strawman me dude, keep it together. I was talking about vitriol, not constructive criticism. You don’t seem able to comprehend what I wrote and that’s ok, I’ll leave it at that.

I understood what you said, but pointed out that I was not showing any sense of vitriol and actually gave you proof of constructive criticism. Your condescending tone is unwarranted.

2 Likes

Close the door once you leave please, don’t take the spare key with you.

1 Like

I don’t need your proof. I don’t care what you like or dislike about the sim, I really don’t. I said to quit the vitriol, it’s against forum rules, post it in a constructive way, don’t argue and let it go.

3 Likes

Thanks for the laugh :joy:

1 Like

My worry is this could end up being a never ending circle. An update fixes an error but causes another. How can an update work for pc and Xbox? I personally just can’t see how this mess can be cleaned up easily now and that’s what concerns me.

1 Like

I get it, you’re frustrated like many here, but we gotta keep it together, vitriol won’t affect any outcomes…

I am closing this thread because it is not productive or contributing to healthy discourse on the forums. To be clear, everyone is absolutely permitted to criticize any aspect of Microsoft Flight Simulator, but you must do so in a constructive and respectful manner in accordance with the forum’s Code of Conduct. If you have a specific bug to report, please post it in the Bugs & Issues section.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

11 Likes