ENSH - outdated runway name (And deleted approaches)

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

yes, but checked stock.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Both. Have tested with empty community folder

Brief description of the issue:

I am writing this in one bug report as I believe it’s a combined cause. Let me know if you need me to separate them.
A: In real life ENSH had its runway name updated from 19/01 to 18/36 before the summer. This is multiple sim AIRAC updates ago. The sim still has the 19/01 name.
B: The navaids and waypoints HAVE had their names updated to correspond to rwy 36.
C: All the approaches for ENSH have been deleted from the default navdata, and I’m speculating this was because the ingestion got confused by the discrepancy. There used to be 1 LOC and 2 RNAV approaches.
I have confirmed this by decompiling the default navdata bgl for the area (NAX51070.BGL). This runway name change was several sim navdata updates ago and may need manual intervention.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

In sim, check world map to see the ENSH runway is called 19 / 01 and there are no approaches.
Optionally: Try loading an approach for ENSH in one of the GPS units or the CJ4 FMC. They do not exist.
Optionally: decompile the nax51070.bgl or use bglexplorer in the SDK tools to verify there are no approach entries for ENSH :slight_smile:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Confirmed in 1.34.16.0 (SU13), but noticed in September.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: