EPZG Drzewicki Design terminal building missing

I bought EPZG via the marketplace today. It seems as if the complete terminal building is missing. Does anyone have the same issue?

I ddn’t buy that one, but bought the other 3 Polish airports. They are nice. The EPZG from pictures seem to have a very small terminal building set close to trees. It could just be small. I flew into EPLB and also EPMO and both have quite small compact terminals EPLB especially, you can barely see the terminal from the runway. Beautifully detailed though. Can also recommend EPKK(great value for what you get) and they all seem to have amazing internals.

You are indeed right - thank you! I was looking for the terminal at the bigger apron 1, but it is located at the small apron 3. It is really small so I missed it with the drone camera. The quality is really good now that I found it :wink:

1 Like

That’s great. Yes, terminal was tiny but beautiful at EPLB and quite small at EPMO, but boy do they make up for size with the details inside, sculptures, check in, security, gates, shops, baggage reclaim etc. There’s even a moving tram. All well priced with the current store discount. There’s also I noticed tonight freeware of Warsaw airfields by same developer on simmarket. Haven’t checked those out yet.