Erratic throttle when Reducing from full throttle position

PC Version. Steam version. Not using Developer Mode.
Precision Flight Controls Throttle Quadrant, USB version.

Hi.

`I’m using a USB Precision Flight Controls Throttle quadrant with duel Throttle, Prop, Mixture setup. Individual Axis for each. The throttles will advance form idle to about 3/4 throttle smoothly then jump to full throttle for the remainder of throttle travel. When reducing from full throttle the throttles will jump back to full throttle position until you get below about 3/4 throttle position, then they react smoothly down to idle.

I’ve tried calibrating the controller axis and it makes no difference. There is no sign of erratic movements when calibrating the axis and the Throttle quadrant works smoothly in X-Plane. So I don’t think its a hardware problem.

Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mapped to which axis and in which of the two columns that you can use for mapping?

(Mapping an axis to the right hand rather than left hand column results in “strange behaviour”)

Moved to Self-Service, peripherals. Peripherals - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Hey somethingbrite.

I have them on the left column. “Joystick R-Axis X”, “Joystick L-Axis Z”

I erased them and then restarted the sim and re-configured them and it looks like it is working at the moment.

I’ll have to make a complete flight to see if it starts freaking out again. It has worked ok and then mid flight start freaking out before so…

We’ll see…

Let us know if it fixes your issue. If it does, please mark as solved.

If you continue to have this problem, add a touch of dead zone to the axis, it should clear it right up…5 seems about right here on the X-56

Since some weeks, my PFC (Precission Flight Controls) quadrant have problems with the throttel number 1. It suffer fluctuations with different planes. I tried to update the drivers and or reasign the throttel lever wihtout succeed

Thank you for this forum. I am lacking in computer skills. I guess I thought I could just hop in and fly. I have a Honeycomb throttle and yoke set up on a brand new R15 with a 4090. The throttle set up seems straightforward, but when I follow the directions, Ive gotten various results (quantum gaming I guess)

1. The throttle is stuck forward to front (idle in front to full throttle at the back) no matter what I do. Even reverse axis.
  2. Sometimes I can get it off of default, (to a configuration I made) but not all the time. It seems random.
  3. Throttle reverses back to front randomly, usually on take off (150 or 172)

My “Q” part is. Will MSFS 2024 resolve these bugs? I hate to go to “the other simulator” but people seem to like it better. (I wont get the better usage out of the 4090 Ive been told.) I also hate to drop $$ on 2024 and find its still the same.