Eurofighter

Behold mein kleine Liebling Dumkopf !
THAT is what an Authentic and well Rendered MFS 2020 Aircraft look’s like !

ps. If you purchased the MB 339 you’ve made an excellent Choice.

As for the ‘Gina’ ,…If this was the one you bought ,…i’m very Happy for You !

1 Like

Haha, yes, MB 339!

1 Like

Have a look at the G-91 ,…Another excellent Choice !

2 Likes

I nearly purchased the Eurofighter but fortunately saw some screenshot of the Frankenstein cockpit and the reviews first.
I have the MB339 and rate that so I’m waiting for IndiafoxEcho to release their version of the Eurofighter as I have more confidence in the quality of that based on the MB339.

3 Likes

Indiafoxtrot, Eurofighter?
Where did you see this?

They originally mentioned it in October last year and they said that they would not release it till Mach flight was sorted in the sim.
There is a post from 26th Jan where they talk about Mach flight then mention the Eurofighter flying in the sim but now state that they may have to start again on it.

1 Like

I will have to look for the info some where else because i’m certainly not having Facebook Cookie’s near my PC.

It’s bad, very very bad…like…ultra, superb, incredibly bad. The ones from IndieFoxEcho, DC Designs and Sim Skunk Works are way better.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Will be interesting to see how these P3D ports develop. I’m interested in the F-35 as well. Wonder how the F35B would hover…or not

Would be interesting to know if the current flight model can support a hovering jet or whether that’s only possible when helicopters come around.

1 Like

Here’s Hoping that Kirk Olsson will bring this lovely Jet to our Beloved Sim.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for SimSkunkWorks’ F-104 Starfigher. On paper the performance is similar but the aggressive and uncompromising design (and the fact that it’s almost 20 years older) makes it my favourite interceptor.

2 Likes

i saw a video posted in the official SDK discord, more than 1 actually.

A harrier hovering from stationary, flying [as you would expect with jet dynamics, not a heli with a skin ha], then hovering and descending to land.

Not sure what he manipulated to make that happen, but its 100% possible.

I can’t fly mine to save my life…the flight dynamics are all screwed up, when I rotate he aircraft it ascends like a helicopter flat and does not want to land either…any thoughts?

Make sure it is on Modern Aircraft, switch to legacy if if it is already on moden, run a takeooff, then switch again to modern.
See if it helps. I had same issue with Grumman Goose freeware… and other planes did not fly that well either.