Eurofighter

Has anyone tried the Eurofighter yet? Good/Bad???

9 Likes

Check out Post,ā€¦ Refund on DLC

3 Likes

The Eurofighter has left a " sour taste " in peopleā€™s mouths , and thatā€™s putting it mildly !!

1 Like

The Eurofighter is a incomplete and poor designed aircraft.
Donā€™t buy it !! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe we should give this Dev Team a little more time to Deliver a Viable Aircraft.
Should they persist in Marketing a Sub Standard Product they will most likely have a ā€˜Very Disappointedā€™ ,ā€¦ ( Like ā€˜Zorgā€™ in the Fifth Element),ā€¦FS Community to contend with.
As regardā€™s ā€˜Sub Standardā€™,ā€¦ i canā€™t even begin to understand how these Talented IT Creatorā€™s build these amazing Aircraft for our Beloved Sim and given time these Guyā€™s might very well surprise us all .

i donā€™t think that Mr Zorg is referencing this Particular Aircraft but give them time ,ā€¦ Who knowā€™s ?

1 Like

I can only speak for the 3d modelling and texturing elements. If the person* responsible has any talent, the results show nothing but contempt for the customer.

*I doubt itā€™s a team, because that would imply a certain level of expertise in each area. This looks to be the product of one person who doesnā€™t excel in any.

2 Likes

Well,ā€¦ if this Guy getā€™s a Hard enough Kick in the BTM from a ā€˜Disappointedā€™ FS Community it could very well persuade him to ā€˜Brush Upā€™ on whatever it takes to Fill our Hangerā€™s with Excellent Aircraft.

1 Like

Let him surprice usā€¦! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Since the Typhoon is the first supersonic fighter jet for MSFS it has more than enough of a unique selling point, for the author to just stick with it.
For me everything about this product is a clear indication the authorā€™s main goal was to make lots of money fast with as little effort as possible. Itā€™s a short-term strategy for maximised profit. If heā€™s really a single person developer and basically seems to have put very few man-hours into development (compared to what IndiaFoxTecho or Aerosoft does i.e.) the profit margin is enormous.
At the moment - despite the poor quality - the Typhoon is still the No.1 aircraft on simmarket and itā€™s also featured on the FS marketplace which will boost sales because every player will sooner or later stumble upon it. Also there seem to be many people out there who actually think itā€™s a good plane. So the strategy seems to be working very well.
In case the hype around the Typhoon goes away, and the author has the tide turning against him, he can simply change the name of the company and make another substandard plane with another unique selling point as a new independant upstart.

1 Like

Wow thabk you, I almost bought it yesterday!
I bought that italian jetā€¦well, it is neutral for me.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a difference between ā€œgive them timeā€ for a competent dev team and then ā€œgive them timeā€ to an incompetent, money-grabbing dev team who sees it fit to release such a hot mess such as the Eurofighter.

1 Like

Why not beta test a product before putting it on the market.
There are developers who dump their product on the market as soon as possible in order to score money quickly. There are also amateurs who are easily satisfied with what they have produced.

1 Like

At least its not 40 dollars like the F15, that should of stayed at home for a few more months to work out the bugs,

1 Like

People like you enable these devs to put out garbage. Enjoy your scrap. There is nothing to ā€œmasterā€ here.

5 Likes

Master what, how to use a garmin in a fighter jet?

You do you, but quit with the ā€˜masterā€™ nonsense, iv seen
more detail on an egg shell.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s something called a happy medium between DCS and hot garbage, where everything is visually modeled but some of the more obscure switches/dials are inop. There is nothing to ā€œmasterā€ if itā€™s mishmashed garmins and airliner FMCs charged as payware.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to wait awhile, thanks all for the feedback!

Yes, the F-15 is still buggy after being out for only about a week. But at least underneath it has solid quality and a lot of work put into it, with a real cockpit, real gauges, good 3D model and attention to detail.

The Typhoon is a total phoney. Itā€™s a cheap plaything put together mainly with knowledge and developments by other people. All the instruments and gauges are from MSFS, the textures are terrible and the 3D model is most likely also a cheap import from another source.
All that was put together so on first glance it looks nice and works as a toy plane to zoom around in. And just for that it would be ok if it were freeware or cost 5,- EUR.

5 Likes

DC designs is also a single person, not a team.

3 Likes