European Airlines Virtual

European Airlines :eu:

Hello everyone, today I’m going to present you our European Virtual Airline, I’m a pilot at European Airlines but also Event Manager, I’m in charge of organizing events within the airline

European Airlines carries the Spirit of Europe all over the world! Based in our two main hubs in Paris-Orly (LFPO) and Brussels-Zaventem (EBBR) airports, we connect people and we are unifying people. With our fleet at the edge of technology, you are able to discover Europe’s most beautiful approaches and cities, ether with our A320neo or with European CityConnect, our regional brand with the CRJ700. European also put a huge value on connecting world’s cargo hub. Our two main cargo hubs in Köln and Leipzig, we make sure to bring all cargo freight in time! Come and discover our beautiful 747-8 Freighter and fly it all around the globe! :airplane:

We are recruiting serious pilots to fly with European Airlines.
We have a Discord server where English :uk: is the main language and French :fr: the secondary language.
We recruit pilots who will be invested in the airline, we are friendly and serious simmers.

Trailer European Airlines

European Airlines has its own livery created by its liveries creators team and protected by copyright.

© 2021 European Airlines

European Airlines :eu:

Airbus A320neo

Livery made by European’s designer team - Copyright 2021 ©

Boeing 787-10

Livery in progress

On order

Boeing 787-9

Boeing 787-9 not yet available on MFS2020

Airbus A350-900

A350 XWB familly not yet available on MFS2020

Airbus A350-1000

A350 XWB familly not yet available on MFS2020

European CityConnect :cityscape:

CRJ700

European Cargo :package:

Boeing 747-8 Freighter

Livery in progress

On order

Airbus A330-200F

A330-200F not yet available on MFS2020

European Airlines Airbus A320neo at Venice (LIPZ) airport. :it:

European Airlines connects Europe with over 200 routes from Paris-Orly (LFPO) airport and Brussels-Zaventem (EBBR) airport.

We offer a lot of intercontinental routes with our long-haul fleet (787 family ; A330 and A350 XWB family).

clemphrd - Event Manger European Airlines

© 2021 European Airlines

5 Likes

I’m really happy to be the President of this VA and i’ll hope some people will join us !

European Airlines is a VA that has been designed to make everyone feel comfortable, we organize regular events and we will soon introduce group flights!

Baptiste Desmet
President, Founder & Owner of European Airlines

Email | Join Us | Website

4 Likes

So proud to be a part of this VA as Public Relation Manager and Chief of the Internal Affairs! I really look forward to see some new pilots within our airline!

3 Likes

Thank you my friend, I can’t wait to live and continue the adventure for a long time with Microsoft Flight Simulator!

2 Likes

I hope to see many pilots too ^^

2 Likes

747-8F coming soon in EUA !

1 Like

European Airlines - Recruiting Pilot

Hello to all,

We at European Airlines don’t stop to recruit new pilots and people that are experimented. We want to provide the best sensation to our pilots, so that he can feel like a real pilot in an airline.

If you want to join us you can click on the link below to complete our entry form

Pilot Application - Form - European Airlines

Thanks to all of the people that will join!

1 Like

As Deputy President and Creator of the livery, I am really excited to welcome more and more new pilots to our VA !

With the help of our livery Designers, our Flight Supervisor and Event Manager and the rest of the staff, we offer you the opportunity to fly to the most beautiful and special destinations in the world in the colors of European Airlines :sparkles:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to come to us, it’s will be a pleasure to answer you !
Hope to see you soon in our VA !

AUR3LR - Deputy President of European Airlines

1 Like

European Airlines. The Spirit of Europe !

Photos by @AUR3LR - Deputy President

1 Like

So wonderful pics here! Congrats and i’m so happy to have you as Deputy President @AUR3L3651

1 Like

The pilot application form link is no longer valid ?
Also, do you have a website or a forum ?
Is VATSIM required ?