Everts Air Cargo flights?

Several times during the last days I tried to find flights on FR24, but I did not come across any. I remember that I have seen them still some months ago, though.

I’ve got two of them now - 5V450, a C-46 from Fairbanks to Galena, and 5V2835, an MD83 from Laredo to Managua. But it took some digging. On my iPhone app, they came up right away on an Everts search. On the website, though, all I got when searching Everts under “Flights” and “Airlines” was the airline page. It was only when I used the general search tab (far right) and entered Everts under aircraft that I was able to get the aircraft listings and then follow them to flights. I haven’t used the website in a long time, but I’m wondering if they changed something or screwed up something in the interface.

1 Like

Thank you. But no DC-6?

They show in the fleet listing but none are airborne. It’s early in the day there, though - probably worth a look later on.

Flight information can be found by searching flightaware.com for recent flights between airport pairs. It would take some work as the results are just a recent snapshot of flights. You can search here: Flight Finder - FlightAware As an example, here are are the search results from a PANC - PANI search: Flight Finder ✈ Anchorage Intl (PANC) - Aniak (PANI) - FlightAware As you can see there is an Evert’s MD-82 that flew that route. Another flightaware search technique would be to search by aircraft type (DC6) or by Everts call sign “VTS”.

Also, check this out for schedule info: Flightsim.to » Downloading Everts Air Cargo schedule and parking maps (PANC/PAFA)

2 Likes

VTS 78 making the Deadhorse-Barrow run today.

1 Like

Ok, nice. I wonder if it will show up on FR24.

Found a Everts MD83 right now. This gets interesting if Leonardo brings its MadDog to MSFS. To be honest, I just looked after DC6 aircraft before.

Maybe have a look at this:

1 Like

That’s nice!

The SCC-BRW and BRW-SCC flights took place but have been operated by MD-83 instead of DC-6.

Ha, I found an Everts DC-6!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.