Everytime CTD on finish activity Training "First Solo Flight"

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Yes, I am using Dev mode to slew me around. Within dev mode i haven’t done any changes.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No, because the only Mod i have is Stockholm and Amsterdam Scenery with the Hype H145 Helicopter and none of that has to do with the Scenario in which I am able to generate a reproduceable crash

Brief description of the issue:

Inside Activities at the end of First Solo Flight, it congratulates me that i have done great. Then it freezes and after 5 seconds of a freezed screen MSFS is closed and im on the Desktop. Tried it now twice. Both times exactly after he congratulated me and i should get the Rating window. However i haven’t seen this crash in any other activity.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

I don’t know what i should Screenshot for a Crash to desktop. there is no error pop up.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Go into Activities. Do First Solo Flight Activity. Do it, so it says, you have done great. And then you will crash

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Nvidia 535.98

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Gigabyte X570 I Aorus pro wifi Bios version F33g
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
64GB DDR4 Ram 3000Mhz
EVGA RTX 3080
Windows 11 Pro Build 22000

Peripherals.
Win Wing Take off Panel
Brunner CLS-E
VKB MCG Ultrimate as Grip for the Brunner
VPC Mongoos T-50 Throttle the version 1 of it
VPC Warbrd + VPC alpha prime grip L
Streamdeck XL
TrackIR
Tobii5
Pimax 8kx
Steelseries Sensei
Wooting 2HE

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: