Exact conditions for achievements please. (official, not user speculation)

Brief description of the issue:
Please publish a complete list of conditions that must be met in order to satisfy requirements for each achievement.

At present the conditions seem vague and this makes it harder to know whether an achievement is bugged or whether you have not met all the qualifying conditions.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
It’s sort of hard to tell isn’t it? I have advanced Jack of all planes to 65% but I’ve now hand flown the Savage Cub to successful landings after 300nm+ flights on two occasions from parking to parking with live weather/time, traffic, players and “True to life” settings (no assistance) without using the co-pilot and interacting with ATC myself throughout. But I’m unable to advance the achievement and without an exact list of conditions or a post flight report it’s impossible to know why it has not advanced and therefore impossible to reproduce.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
8086k, 3090, 32gb ram, 2x1tb nvme (OS + Games) + 1xSSD

I’d like to know these as well.
I own the Steam version and I suspect the rewarding of achievements does not work till this day.

For example the achievement “On the green” - I landed on a grass landing strip without any assistance countless times and I did not get the achievement.

The same goes for “Tour guide” - I used the SmartCam to view many many landmarks (definitely from a distance of 550 yards or less) and I only got logged 4 so far.

An official statement on this issue would be welcome.

2 Likes