Expert Series I: ATR 42-600 / 72-600

Known Issues

Hello everyone,

I have updated the OP with a list of known issues shared with me by the dev team. The following items will be addressed in a future update to the ATR 42-600 / 72-600:

• Autopilot
    • While on an approach, selecting VNAV will not cause it to arm and trigger a descent.
    • VNAV cannot be coupled with approach mode (APP) to engage autopilot to fly a GPS glide slope. For example, while on a GPS approach flying on VPATH and then selecting APP mode, the aircraft will not descend via the GPS glidepath to minimums.
    • Approach holds (i.e. hold in lieu of turns) are departed after a full circuit. For example, when entering an approach via a hold the aircraft will enter the hold; however, upon turning inbound and crossing the fix the aircraft will continue for one lap in the hold instead of exiting the approach after crossing the fix.
  • Control Display Unit (CDU)
    • The sim may momentarily freeze when entering a flight plan.
  • Input
    • When using the Decrease Throttle command (B on the gamepad and F2 on the keyboard) the thrust levers can get stuck in Reverse. To get them unstuck, hold the Increase Throttle command (A on the gamepad and F3 on the keyboard) until the levers move forward.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

14 Likes