Export log book

Would be interested in exporting a copy of my flight log.

Does anybody know if this is possible? Where it’s stored?

It’s stored in the cloud. You don’t have access to it or its raw data.

There is no offline copy?

Would this perhaps explain why some achievements aren’t popping for some folks? A requirement that a message be sent and received to some overburdened server someplace that you have actually landed?

I was thinking about this tonight while trying to register landings at a bunch of airports.

These strips are either bugged themselves or my connection with the server is intermittent and no matter how perfect the landing, no matter which runway I choose…it will not give me a good “flight complete” screen and/or it will not log the landing.

If an achievement requires an event to be registered with a remote server in order to be valid I can see a lot of issues with that.

A workaround would be using LittleNavMap, which provides EXTREMELY detailed historical flight information. It’s also one of the best flight planning/third party applications.

Not what you’re asking for, but is a good solution right now.

I have over 500 right here… I can look at them all on the map if I want… export the list, re-trace flight plan etc… if you like data this is what you want.

You are wrong. Logbook stored also at local computer. In C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs\

1 Like

Well I’ll be damned. Thanks for that info, good sir. I’m going to have to take a look at this.

Outstanding! Thanks for that info there mixMugz

Edit.
Sadly - steam install here. No such folder exists

Edit
Found what appears to be a log by tracing the steam install…modified date indicates it might be the one I’m looking for. Can’t read it though. Binary?

1 Like

In my c:\Users<name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs
there is only gibberish

Yes. In this folders all about your SIM

• Control profiles
  • Game settings
  • Achievment and progress
  • Log book

For Steam version you need search folder in Roaming/FlightSimmulator i think

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.