F-16 by SC Design

@SpeedDemon996 as we have already said, we are not allowed anymore to give support here. so we ask you to stop asking us questions directly on the thread. we have a discord channel that you can go to. However, to answer your question, yesterday it was the simulator that was updated, not the third-party planes. We will update when we have it ready.

5 Likes

Just as the man says. SU 10 is not a 3pd update.
Im not infront of the sim as im @ work but last time i checked in the general options menu there is/was an option to show IAS in either mach number or knots.
It shows in all camera modes, or it did as i havent been on since before yesterdays update.

IAS is indicated speed, so it’s different from Mach. Umber. IAS is not the same as Mach so you can’t change or use them interchangeably.

Having a new issue here, not sure what is the cause. Plane was fine a few days ago, and then suddenly I started getting these warnings on startup that won’t go away. Data page is also missing information and not displaying an option to change HUD. Curious if anyone can help? Already tried removing all 3rd party liveries, as that is all I have in terms of mods.

1 Like

Should mention that I am using the Steam version on PC, and I have the in-game (ms store) version of the plane.

Is there a manual for this new version of the F16?

Anyone know how to switch on the Yaw damper?

Yea this exact same problem is happening to me too. Very very odd. It started happening before Sim Update 10 so it’s not that. I cannot fix it. :frowning:

I’m on Game Pass version of MSFS, with justflight.com F16

ahh I just discovered the cause of this issue. It is a conflict with the freeware “MF1 Reco” plane from flightsim.to - removing the MF1 from my community folder resolves the problem. @ToastyPillsbury

1 Like

Is there a way to disable the in cockpit 3d Pilot?
Not the external view of the pilot,… just the inside view pilot.
It just gets in the way.

1 Like

I uploaded one more F-16 paint, done after a request, on flightsim.to:
Screenshot (974) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

How to get the cockpit view pilot???

It just shows up for me, when I adjust the seat view.

could you please upload some screenshots?
I’ve never seen this before.
Thank you

This is in Virtual Cockpit. I just turned the camera around to view pilot.

While it works great for this shot, when facing forward and I look left or right the pilots helmet gets in the way and his hands obscure buttons on the panels below.

View over south island New Zealand near Mt cook.

Thanks, I have no idea what kind of settings I need but I can’t see the pilot body from cockpit view

Wonder if his cockpit zoom is set forward?

I do think it does show up when I move seat position from default setting.

Tried this but no luck