F-16c

Hey, I am enjoying the F-18, can someone please make an F-16C. I walked around many of those badboys in Germany. They are really cool taking off at night with full afterburners! Look like a little rocket!!!

Head over to DCS World. There’s an F-16 AND F-18 which are modelled to extreme details. FS2020 is a civilian sim, so for military ops, I would strongly suggest you check out DCS.

7 Likes

not everyone wants to spend days just trying to learn all the systems alot of people want to fly military jets

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I am aware of DCS World and it’s military jets but I was not really wanting the F-16C in order to be able to fight with it, just be able to fly the magnificent aircraft that the 16 is in the new MSFS 2020 world.

3 Likes

You don’t neccessarily have to “fight” with it in DCS or learn all the systems. You can just fly around enjoying ultra realism. It’s really good in DCS. I doubt military fighter jets will ever be as good in FS as in DCS. That being said, we’ll probably see multiple fighters being released as 3rd party aircraft in the future for FS2020.

1 Like

@FolkishZeus315 DCS flight models and ultra realism?
I do enjoy DCS a lot for just flying around, but at least the A-10, F-5, F-15, F-16, F/A-18, MiG-15 and all prop driven aircraft still need serious work in the flight model department to be considered very realistic, let alone ultra realistic.

What do you mean?

I agree with the previous post. For now, try the F-16C in DCS. It’s amazing. You don’t have to use it for combat. You can fly around freely without any enemys.

1 Like

Then try Ace Combat? Any good developer who cares to make a fighter jet for FS is going to model as many systems as they can.

Do you think Ace Combat is as good as MSFS 2020 ? I don’t, and that’s why I want an F-16 to fly there but be able to travel at the speeds that a F-16 would allow.

So cool! Could they also include a Thunderbirds livery?