F-35 by IndiaFoxtEcho - Audio Overhaul Sneak Peek No. 2!

Hi everyone!

I have spent the last month working on something truly special for the F-35 and fighter aircraft lovers out there. Using my own very high quality sound recordings of an F-35A and F-35C, I’ve put together one of the most prestigious fighter soundsets to-date.

For those who don’t know me, my name is Tyler and I operate a sound production studio - Echo 19 Audio! Up until roughly a year ago my work was strictly involved with DCS: World, offering free mods to the public with an amazing and growing community to back me up. Not only that, we are a group of aviation and audio nerds who love everything aviation! Now, our work has been featured in a number of projects in MSFS - such as the PA-30, MD-11 (engines only), F-86, Juice Goose, CH-47 and more!

To learn more, here’s a link-tree: https://linktr.ee/echo19audio

This sound pack will be included in an official update to the IndiaFoxtEcho F-35A/B/C within the coming weeks. I hope you all enjoy the newly refreshed audio.

Fly safe! :airplane:

14 Likes

Sounds amazing! I also love your work on the Sabre and Chinook.

3 Likes

It’s about time!

I’ll consider picking up the f35 once the update is out.

1 Like

Sounds real… how about the internal sounds?

Also improved!

1 Like

Don’t have anything for their MB.339 do you? :sweat_smile:

(This though sounds fantastic!)

I’m really close to being on the verge of buying the F-35 and these amazing sounds may just be what push me into doing that. As I rarely (if ever) use the showcase camera in this manner, is there any chance we can see (hear) a preview of the internal sounds as well soon?