F-35 cockpit view bug

Hi I found this graphics bug where by in the F-35B when in cockpit view there is this weird graphics glitch like some shadow or some sort. However if view outside is completely normal.

Do bear in mind i have the yangon int airport mod install so I not sure who is at fault here.

Hi there,

Thank you for your report! The purpose of the Bug Reporting Hub category is to discuss issues that affect the base simulator. If you are having issues with a 3rd party product, please be sure to file a bug report via the developer’s preferred support method.

You can also check out the #gd-commsupport sub-categories to see if others have your 3rd party issue to help troubleshoot.

If you believe your issue may be caused by a third-party addon/mod, empty your community folder, restart the simulator and try to reproduce the error.

All issues caused by, or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. All issues related to the core simulator can be reported here on the forum or reported through Zendesk.