F- 35 & su-57

F-35 & SU-57, which is better?

Hello,
I have moved this to Third Party Addon Discussion > Aircraft.

1 Like

Well, IndiaFoxtEcho is a legit developer who cares about the fidelity of their simulation and stands behind their product 100%. Deimos is a copyright infringer (fact - this person stole parts of DC Designs’ work to publish an F-16 which was subsequently pulled from the market for copyright and they were forced to settle with JustFlight and DC Designs). Now he puts out barely working models and cashes in on low-fidelity garbage. Take a pick.

7 Likes

There both pretty birds man, su looks beefier though :grinning: Which would fair better in the real arena?

Are you asking which one would be superior in an actual real-world combat?

That is totally irrelevant to discussion of these add-ons and to this forum in general.

In every possible way the F-35 module is better.

3 Likes

That would, ultimately, depend on the pilot, not the aircraft.

2 Likes

Yes Sir, roger Sir, sorry Sir

I don’t think you will regret either one. Both have pros and cons about them.

Both are fun. Cy-57 is faster in real life and in the sim.

CY-57 is also getting some more improvements which for sure is just that, improvements, however that won’t hit until shortly after Sim Update 8.

The F-35 comes with 3 variants, the A, B, and C.

Originally I assumed the F-35 could perform better than what it did in the sim, but that’s only because my real life expectations were incorrect. It’s funny, despite someone on here claiming a specific canyon I fly through is no measurement to test an aircraft, this person and myself ended up being completely wrong. I was wrong in my assumption the F-35 would perform better than what I observed. The other person’s claim that you cannot use the canyon to check the performance of an aircraft was also completely wrong. You see, what I learned after some time flying in the F-35, is that in real life, the F-35 C variant performs significantly better than the A and B variants. Well, there are some tight turns in the canyon that cannot be made with the A and B variants, but the F-35 C variant actually can.
To me, this is wonderful because it reflects real life noticeable performance within the variants. Kudos to IFE for realizing this real life performance difference, and incorporating it into the sim in a way that is subtle, yet noticeable if you know what and how to look for it.

That being said, I rarely fly the F-35 A variant. I pretty much stick with the B when I want to have fun with the hover function, or fly the C variant.

One of the updates to the CY-57 will be a smoke feature with up to four colours to choose from. Another addition will be vapor trails, but vapor trails are already on the F-35.

I don’t think you will regret purchasing either one and I would suggest to purchase both if you can.

Whatever you end up buying, I hope you enjoy and maybe see you in the skies.

4 Likes

Wow, your like a test pilot :grinning: Thanks yeah :+1:
I’m xbox, so I ain’t got the F35. It would be great if you could fly up against somebody online & have a dogfight with weapons included.