F/A-18 Random Engine Out - Incorrect Fuel sequencing

Well, then this is a sad state of affair! Again. Well, it’s an unfinished/rushed aircraft…

Are you on PC? If so, install this and then there’s nothing to worry about:

1 Like

Ah thank you. I had just found it and finished reading, but I read a bit in a rush:
Does this mod give a separate improved F/A18, or a new one separated.

Sorry, I am slow to type; I lost the left hand in an accident. I see details/typos, but typing takes all my neurons!

It effectively upgrades the existing F/A-18E in the sim. It would not appear as a separate entry, still learning how to make that happen.

1 Like

I also found this: an improved new F/A18. I haven’t installed it. Just finding stuff about that jet…
Do you know it?

I see the default F18 in FS is is said to have a max altitude of 45,000 ft:

But in the VRS F18, I could go to 50,000 and an engine would cut off above 53,000ft…

I have had this happen in the f18 and dc designs f14 after Su7 and in bredok3d 737 after the 6 Dec beta.

I am not in the beta, yet…
Does the beta download something like 100 GB?

I have FS official in D:\MSFS. Will this be overwritten, meaning that after the beta I could have to redownload the whole thing?

Any NDA?

There is no nda. The dl was a lot smaller than that for me but I’m on xbox

1 Like

I hope Asobo manages to fix this issue because on Xbox there’s no way to circumvent it.

whin i fly all the fa-18s are passenger planes did anyone else see that.

You mean this?

1 Like

Cool but you’re High and to the Right.

Now go in for the Simulated Re-Fuel.

That means keeping absolute pace with the Tanker (Airliner) and hovering approx 25 Meter off it’s Port Wing for at least 4 minutes without deviation back/ forward, Up/ Down of more than 10 Meters.

Practice makes perfect. And it takes a lot of practice - especially in MSFS with AI and Multiplayer. (bouncing Aircraft all over the ruddy place)
X

Ive been doing simulated air refuel for years…A6 Flight of the Intruder game had it as a ‘feature’ … the above picture was more of a guns guns guns snap shot ;p

Issue Fixed in Sim Update VIII