F/A 18 will not turn

Hey,

So on Series X - the super hornet sometimes loses the ability to pitch left or right, i am just stuck flying straight accept rudder movements.

This is sometimes on approach or mid flight. All assists off, auto pilot etc is off.

Thought id report and add to the list of bugs and issues with this game on xbox

After a while flying, I can lose ability to roll the aircraft on PC

2 Likes

In my case, I turn the autopilot off to have the controls back (touch Z)

Yes I’ve had the same on Xbox Series X

I found the F18 to fly really strangely so I switched to legacy flight mode, it flys fine now.

Yeah, auto pilot is disengaged when i lose the ability to pitch, nothing i can do to get control back.

hornet fly by wire with auto trim and run as should be

On pc ,after to actived the autopilot and desactived the f 18 make a roll half alone on the right and he loose speed .

Sounds like the sim is receiving incorrect inputs from your controls.

I have had loss of yolk control several times with the F18 Hornet, normally well into my decent to the runway with autopilot off.

Getting eggs in your sim can be very messy.

Same Problem with freezing throttle, pedall and gear
i use a T16000 Hotas from Thrustmaster
some times it activate again if i switch from outside view back to cockpit
or by pressing ESC and Resume Flight
And some times i had a freezed Roll, i can see the Flight Stick Moving inside the Cockpit but no Aileron are moving
off course NO Autopilot acitivated

1 Like

Theres a paddle switch infront of but attached to the yoke “Disengage AP, Disengage NWS”

I was having the same issue in the super hornet. I think the AP has a Bug. But its Fly By Wire so its always “assisting” took me a few minutes of looking around.

Ive watched a few videos and no one can seem to Disengage AP so im glad i sus’d it out!