F18 update with su8?

I saw the dev q&a someone asked if sim update 9 will be based on improvements or bug fixes and he talked about the sessna 172 getting the new prop system and so on,then he stated we are also bringing a large amount of improvements to the fa18 and it will be super cool to use now,and he kind of said it like people were not happy with it and there going to add things people have been asking for.They might be doing this because they saw how good the people at touching cloud did to the plane.I was just wondering what could these improvements be because most everything in the f18 works as far as the navigation stuff.So does this mean they will add radar?or anything of that nature?I know most definitely not weapons or anything that has to do with it.Does anyone have some idea of what they might add

Based on the commented out code in some of the existing files, there’s already connections partially ready for the Catapult Launch Bar and CRS Steering for WYPT and TCN. At the very least I would expect those coming to the default jet soon.

Do you think they’ll add radar or drop tanks since it is heavily asked for,it feels like the jet is unfinished

I was watching the dev stream and they said that there will be a large amount of improvements of the f18 and most of the stuff is implemented as far as navigation goes.So does that mean they are adding radar,flir,drop tanks and maybe a opening canopy?It would be nice to see these things but it feels somewhat that they made a deal with paramount pictures to release the f18 with meh functionality to then make it almost fully functional when they have the top gun but that is purely speculation,does anyone feel this way or know if radar will be added in the next sim update or the top gun expansion?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.