FA-18 unplayable: Rudders wiggle like crazy in wind conditions

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Since last beta patch the rudders often wiggle like crazy, depending on the wind I think, even if I don’t touch the pedals. I tried to raise the dead zone of the pedals to be sure they don’t do anything, but that didn’t help. Only way to get rid of this is to disable live weather and the wind layer. In this case everything looks fine. I tested the same location directly afterwards with another plane (JMB) and also live weather including wind, no problems. Immediately returned with the Hornet, problems back again.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Start airborne in an area that is currently affected by wind around 9kts. Try to land that thing and in the process of slowing down/descending rudders start to wiggle by themselves fast left and right.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
I use TM pendular rudders, but I don’t touch them while reproducing this behaviour, to be sure they are not interfering.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes they have this hectic wind issue reported. Its not just the F18 but lots of others

Now this bug made it into SU10 final 1.27.21.0

If you’re referring to this

It’s the FCS system correcting out the wind gusts.

I noticed this today while flying straight and level at altitude. There was an approximately 17 kt cross wind that seemed to be steady, but the rudders seemed to be oscillating much too quickly, just based on me feel. I’m no F-18 expert.

The odd thing is it only seems to happen at certain times during the flight. If I change altitude and the winds are still roughly the same, I’ll get to a point where they settle down are are totally still.

Is there some point in the flight model where the variables cause an unnecessary oscillation? Here’s my video:

I’ll add, there are some times during the flight where the flutter is much more extreme then what I show here.