Failure to load approaches

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons? Yes

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

Brief description of the issue: Using the WT G-3000 in the Longitude…takes a flight plan fine…I select an approach for the destination airport and when I hit the LOAD button nothing happens and the approach will not load. FS version is 1.29.30.0 G-3000 is the latest version available from Working Title. Worked just fine last week and now it doesn’t.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered: Enter a flight plan…select an instrument approach for the destination…hit the LOAD button. Nothing happens.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Just FYI…
FS version 1.29.30.0 is not the beta release version. You might want to move this info into the thread for the current release version of the sim.
Regards

1 Like

I think the OP meant 1.30.5.0

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I am confused here…where exactly am I supposed to post this issue?

I guess I posted in the wrong forum…I am not a beta user so exactly where am I supposed to post the issue with the failure of the G-3000 to load approaches?

@IslandTime48
One of the mods will be along shortly to move it to the correct non-beta area.
Sorry you’re having this issue! Hopefully someone can help you get it fixed. Good news is that system is being completely redone by WT for a January release.
Regards

Thank you so much for the reply. FS2020 has caused me so much frustration that I have uninstalled it along with my yoke and throttle quadrant…put the whole thing away for now before I throw it off my deck LOL. I will wait until January when some of these projected updates, including WT’s, come out. Until then…Happy Holidays and thank you again for the response.
Regards
IslandTime48

1 Like

There are many of us enjoying FS2020 via the Su11 AAU1 Beta.

Why wait?

Join the Beta and enjoy.